Home Risen Risen2 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beitrge
Ergebnis 1 bis 18 von 18
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Beitrge
    Мне очень жаль, что я не владеют русским языком. Этот текст из Google Translate.

Это руководство на английском языке. Существует много информации, в спину, что должны быть полезны для людей, говорящих на русский. Кроме того, я знаю многих русских людей говорить по-английски и сможет использовать весь руководства.

Следующие два сообщения будут на английском языке. Я надеюсь, вы не возражаете!

============

[Bild: k9cm12.png]
    [Bild: ws3gps.png]
    [Bild: 11rabfo.png]
    [Bild: vglz03.png]

I wrote/compiled a guide to Risen. It's 44 pages long (45 with the Table of Contents and title page) and includes everything about the game that's worth knowing. It's not just a copy/paste word dump either. I put a lot of effort into formatting the guide and arranging the information in a useful and accessible format, instead of just putting it out there. The appendix was made almost totally from scratch by me, keystroke by keystroke.

For the first time anywhere I've seen there's a clear, coherent and evaluated description of how to get yourself into the various factions. There are maps with descriptions of where to look for Ogre Roots and Hero's Crowns. There's an easy to use lockpicking cheatsheet so you don't have to savescum your way through Harbor Town each time you play. I've laid out all the plusses and minuses built in to choosing between axes, swords or staves (or Fireball, Ice Lance or Magic Bullet). There is also all of stuff you'd expect in a guide like this like a complete walkthrough, tables that list weapon stats and trainer locations, and the basics about armor.

=========================
    Condensed Table of Contents
    Introduction
    Choosing a faction
    Skills Information: Melee, magic, thieving, alchemy, ranged weapons, prospecting and smithing, skinning
    Attribute Information: Strength, dexterity, wisdom, mana, hitpoints
    Complete Walkthrough including highlighted points of importance and pictures or maps when needed
    Console commands in almost all of their iterations
    Tables on: Swords, axes, staves, bows, crossbows, armor, forgeable items, potions, skill boosting items, scrolls, magic runes, cooking, training
    Maps of: Every Hero Crown, Ogre Root and Pixie Hat in the game, Teleport Rune locations, lock combinations for the town and swamp camp, NPC locations

Download options:
    risen___a_guide___v1_3_English.pdf (v1.3, English, 10 Apr 2010, 1.9mb PDF file)

If you like this guide please post a thank you of some sort in this thread or link to it from your site. This will keep the thread alive and hopefully it will show up on Google's radar.
    risenguide ist offline Gendert von LordOfWAR (25.01.2012 um 14:53 Uhr) Grund: обновил ссылки

2. #2 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Beitrge
    [Некоторые из первоначальных немецкие названия были изменены на английском языке. Я не знаю, если они сделали эти изменения на вашем языке. Думаю, что они этого не сделали. Таким образом, вам будет нужен список имен, которые отличаются своей версии. Я надеюсь, они похожи на немецкие имена, потому что у меня только английский = немецкий список.]

[English version = German version]
    Krayban = Barry
    Dirk = Bart
    Thomas = Benny
    Aric = Bronco
    Derry = Bruce
    Kalib = Bruno
    Duram = Buddy
    Gwen = Carol
    Kayleigh = Cathy
    Branon = Danny
    Marek = Dick
    Don Esteban = Esteban
    Dalman = Fred
    Garth = Gary
    Hugh = Gilles
    Inquisitor Mendoza = Inquisitor
    Captain Romanov = Romanov
    Jan = Neil
    Bryn = Paul
    Henrik = Rupert
    Sebastian = Sabrosa
    Sirius = Sakura
    Philus = Salty
    Sonya = Sonja

The only thread related to this guide that I look at regularly is the one I posted at [Something Awful]. I will check in on the others (which includes this one), but don't expect quick replies from me anywhere other than the SA thread.

If you can translate the guide into another language that would be great! German, Russian and Spanish would be especially nice. Please be a native speaker in the target language if you're going to translate the guide. If you want to translate it send me an email and I can provide you with a .doc file to make things easier. When you're done I will include download links to your translation next to the English version above so that everyone can get it. My contact information is in the Introduction portion of the guide. If you're from World of Risen or Gamepressure I'd of course be honored to have my guide up on your site somewhere.

Please email me if you wish to host this guide on your site. I will generally be happy to allow you to do so unless you're going to somehow charge people to access it (in which case you're scum and won't ask me for permission anyway). Expect me to use your site as a download location in these posts if you put the file up, though I will point people to your download page, not directly to the file.

This guide/post is crossposted at:
    English: [Deep Silver] [World of Risen] [Steam] [Rpgwatch]
    Deutsch: [Deep Silver] [World of Risen]
    русский: [World of Risen]
    Franaise: [Deep Silver]
    Italiano: [Deep Silver]

(I also wanted to post it on Gamespot and Gamepressure but their forums are garbage so I gave up.)
    risenguide ist offline Gendert von risenguide (01.04.2010 um 05:21 Uhr)

3. #3 Zitieren
    banned
    Beitrge
    http://guides.gamepressure.com/risen/

This one is better. You have taken almost all info from it.

But some info is good.

Thank you, 1 April spammer.

Risen Ending Credins. Funny.

[Bild: 8e2cef3dc653.jpg]
    bdeimos ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Beitrge
    Both threads, huh?

I originally took the walkthrough from there, as stated in the guide, but it has been massively reorganized (especially chapter one) and in many cases rewritten. (Compare, for example, my page (13) on joining a faction in Harbor Town to the mess of scattered and confusing information on the gamepressure guide for the same task). The introduction and evaluation of stats and skills was all written by me from scratch. The stat comparison, skill evaluation, tables of item stats and locations, and maps in the appendix are all my own creations (though the format of SOME of the tables is the same as the guide). The console commands I dug up from an ancient Gamefaqs post. Most of the work I did was to make everything beautiful, not to collect the information myself (which would be pointless for me to do when people have already run scripts to dig all of that out of the game data) and making information accessible is no small thing.

More importantly though, this guide is formatted so you can easily print it and have it with you while you play the game. Unless you have two computers you can't access the gamepressure guide while you're playing.

In short, while this one contains some info from the Gamepressure guide I think my guide is WAY better.
    risenguide ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    banned
    Beitrge
    Zitat Zitat von risenguide Beitrag anzeigen
    Both threads, huh?
    Translate guide to russian and then post here, spammer.

You have Gamepressure.com agreement for using THEIR info?

What two computers? ALT+TAB!
    bdeimos ist offline Gendert von bdeimos (01.04.2010 um 13:26 Uhr)

6. #6 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Beitrge
    Zitat Zitat von bdeimos Beitrag anzeigen

You have Gamepressure.com agreement for using THEIR info?

What two computers? ALT+TAB!
    Whatever. In all the places I posted this you're the only one to tell me to go away instead of saying thanks.

If you prefer the messy gamepressure guide and using ALT + TAB then stick to that.
    risenguide ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    banned
    Beitrge
    Zitat Zitat von risenguide Beitrag anzeigen
    In all the places I posted this you're the only one to tell me to go away instead of saying thanks.
    World isn't perfect.

Thank you, but your release is too late.

I prefer to play without guide, but Gamepressure solution is better then your copy.
    bdeimos ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Mod-Starter Project  Avatar von LordOfWAR
    Beitrge
    2risenguide : First of all - welcome in russian section

Don't understand me wrong, but because it is not completely your guide, it will be interesting to know about any agreement from guides.gamepressure.com to use their work...

Bdeimos, you are not an moderator here, so pls, don't tell to others what they must to do. And it will be nice to be more friendly with newbies, just keep an eye on your manners (it is not first time, when you call users using "other" words).
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    banned
    Beitrge
    Zitat Zitat von LordOfWAR Beitrag anzeigen
    don't tell to others what they must to do.
    Dear moderator, it was just advice, not an order.

When "newbies" say that everyone liked it and you not, it's a bad sign.
    bdeimos ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Mod-Starter Project  Avatar von LordOfWAR
    Beitrge
    Dear moderator, it was just advice, not an order.
    Someone can understand this "advice" as - "go away from there".

When "newbies" say that everyone liked it and you not, it's a bad sign.
    I am not sure what it was, but I am sure that not you, nor risenguide are completely right.

___

2risenguide and bdeimos : It was decided to leave this threads there (include guide) until there will be some request to delete it from authors of the original guide (If they will want to do that).

So, question about copyrights and this off-top are closed for some time.
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von odin68
    Beitrge
    А по-русски вкратце суть беседы можно? Я не понимайт! (((

[Bild: odin_md_akcr.jpg]
    ASUS LGA-1150 Z97-K, Intel Core i7-4770 3.4 GHz, EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid ( 6.0 Gb), 16Gb DDR3, SSD OSZ Vertex 460A (240 Gb) + SSD Samsung SM951 M.2 (256 Gb), Dell Ultrasharp U2515H (2560 x 1440) + BenQ E2400HD (1920x1080)
    odin68 ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    banned
    Beitrge
    Zitat Zitat von odin68 Beitrag anzeigen
    А по-русски вкратце суть беседы можно? Я не понимайт! (((
    Товарищ сделал свой справочник по Ризен (на основе чужого). И впаривает тут его. Справочник на английском.
    bdeimos ist offline

13. #13 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von odin68
    Beitrge
    вероятно, это первоапрельский розыгрыш и только?

[Bild: odin_md_akcr.jpg]
    ASUS LGA-1150 Z97-K, Intel Core i7-4770 3.4 GHz, EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid ( 6.0 Gb), 16Gb DDR3, SSD OSZ Vertex 460A (240 Gb) + SSD Samsung SM951 M.2 (256 Gb), Dell Ultrasharp U2515H (2560 x 1440) + BenQ E2400HD (1920x1080)
    odin68 ist offline

14. #14 Zitieren
    banned
    Beitrge
    Zitat Zitat von odin68 Beitrag anzeigen
    вероятно, это первоапрельский розыгрыш и только?
    Справочник настоящий, но для русскоговорящих почти бесполезный.
    bdeimos ist offline

15. #15 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Beitrge
    Slightly new version of the guide up. I've adjusted my opinions of some skills somewhat after cross-testing. Biggest change is my opinion on the magic crystals.
    risenguide ist offline

16. #16 Zitieren
    Krieger Avatar von Pateytos
    Beitrge
    Slightly new version of the guide up. I've adjusted my opinions of some skills somewhat after cross-testing. Biggest change is my opinion on the magic crystals.
    Your guide is too small. I can't see anything. Lay your guide on bigger size.
    Pateytos ist offline

17. #17 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Beitrge
    Zitat Zitat von Pateitos Beitrag anzeigen
    Your guide is too small. I can't see anything. Lay your guide on bigger size.
    Sorry you're having trouble.

1) You downloaded it right?: risen___a_guide___v1_3_English.pdf

2) Is it the words or pictures that are too small? Both?
    risenguide ist offline Gendert von LordOfWAR (25.01.2012 um 14:53 Uhr) Grund: обновил ссылки

18. #18 Zitieren
    Krieger Avatar von Pateytos
    Beitrge
    Sorry you're having trouble.

1) You downloaded it right?: [megaupload] [mediafire]

2) Is it the words or pictures that are too small? Both?
    Oh, sorry, I had some troubles with Аcrobat Reader.
    Size is normal. I see everything(pictures and words are normal too)
    Never mind Don't worry... be happy
    Pateytos ist offline Gendert von Pateytos (11.04.2010 um 06:46 Uhr)