Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Innos shrine, only if you choose it.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    General Avatar von Colonelu

Colonelu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mistress_larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    Innos shrine, only if you choose it.
    Thanks, i'll raise my weapon dmg a little.
    sig

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    Don't know if this is worth of posting anymore but speaking of swords, I heartly recommand getting the bastard sword blueprint and afterwards sharpen it and finally bless it.

it deals 120 dmg upgraded and has the longest reach of all one-handers. And do you know what is the best part? Heck to be able to forge it doesn't require any of those blasted smithing skills Also bastard sword blueprint is very common, Nearly every smith in the game sells those! Doesn't it feel like there is something awfully wrong with weapon balance...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Apprentice

uncle roach ist offline

rune sword

i foun the blueprint for rune sword and get the pure ore blank in nodmar from the leader of the fire clan

but i remember when i was talking whit someone in nodmar (don't have a clue who) that it mention that they have a pure ore wepon in klan, and i sopose it is the Sword of the Ancestors as is writen amongs the cheats
    I spawnd it to see how much damage it does (140d sharpend and blesd) and i woud realy like to know where to find it in the game whit no cheating.

thanks

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von uncle roach Beitrag anzeigen
    i foun the blueprint for rune sword and get the pure ore blank in nodmar from the leader of the fire clan

but i remember when i was talking whit someone in nodmar (don't have a clue who) that it mention that they have a pure ore wepon in klan, and i sopose it is the Sword of the Ancestors as is writen amongs the cheats
    I spawnd it to see how much damage it does (140d sharpend and blesd) and i woud realy like to know where to find it in the game whit no cheating.

thanks
    You'll find a blueprint for the Sword of the Ancestors if you open ten more weapon-chests (chests like the one you found the blueprint for rune sword in), ... i don't think you'll find the sword itself.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Apprentice

Degree ist offline
    Go to Varant and in the city of Ben Sala, you can do a mission for (Enzo)?? and after you are done, he sells blueprints for the Master Sword...

125 damage after sharpened

Duel wielded you cut through everything

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Chosen One Avatar von KingOvi

KingOvi ist offline
    Yes but the weapon need two Katanas.

Now, any clue where I may find 4 Katanas ?
    3D-Source --- Game ready 3D Models - 3d models - 3d blog - 3d tutorials --- Soon to be the best 3d site on the net, guess why..
    Unauthorized advertising of 3D-Source is highly encouraged but not rewarded due to plenty of greed.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Warrior Avatar von Negative

Negative ist offline
    You don't... No a real smart move to make a blueprint with insufficient supplies in the game. They should have made a blueprint for the Katana. Then you could forge your own Master Swords. One little "ting" on the ore blank and - voila! you have yourself a nice set of killing blades
    --This is definitely not a Morning Star, but you try to explain that to an Ogre.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Veteran Avatar von flamezlord

flamezlord ist offline
    are there any two-handed pure ores? just wondering.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30

Negative ist offline
    Sword of the Ancestors is the 1handed Pure Magic Ore sword (you find the blueprint) and the Power of the Ancestors is the 2handed Pure Magic Ore sword (also a blue print you find). The 2handed sword requires two pure magic ore blanks though.
    --This is definitely not a Morning Star, but you try to explain that to an Ogre.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Veteran Avatar von flamezlord

flamezlord ist offline
    do you mean find in a weapon chest thing, or somewhere else? specifics would be nice, as i have over 2 ore blanks.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32

Negative ist offline
    Here's where you can find them:
    Zitat Zitat von Negative Beitrag anzeigen
    Not exactly sure what you mean by "THE" treasure chest from Ishtar... There are quite a few of them in Ishtar. Is there one in particular that you are looking for?

Here is a map for Special Weapon chests. Click Here
    Here are screenshots so you can tell which to open. Click Here
    Ore blanks and Pure Magic Ore blanks are two different items. Pure Magic Ore blanks are rare and you will not find many. You can get them two ways:
    1-Choose "Ore" as the reward from Kerth (Fire Clan) after liberating Nordmar from the Orcs.
    2- Random Weapon chests (aka XXL Chests) have a small chance of having them. You can save/load until you get a pure magic ore blank.
    Geändert von Negative (12.04.2007 um 16:58 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    here is chance for a mod btw. Balance loot and balance vendors.

All the weapon blueprints including magical ore blueprints from hammer clan once you have freed the mine and learned the skill. They should be the best smiths in the world!
    All the eastern styled weapons & blueprints from hashasins traders.
    All the regular nordmarian styled weapons and blueprints from other nordmardian traders
    All the orcish weapons from orcish traders
    All the staves from the monestary, druids, water mages and beliar temple
    All kinds paladin weapons from king rhobar once he has made you a paladin.
    All other weapons from rebel camps and cities in myrtana.

etc etc...

Some other things needs balancing too, but it would be great to see vendors and loot fixed. I'll keep my fingers crossed that pb will do something
    Geändert von Dez (13.04.2007 um 01:07 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Fighter Avatar von Deferigon

Deferigon ist offline
    Its a spell u learn from the Innos spell book.

DAMN BAR, I CAN'T REACH IT!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Rookie

bretomage ist offline

Sword of Ancestors

The Sword of Ancestors is the most powerfull one handed sword and it makes 150 damage when self-forged, sharpened and blessed. It also gives +5 protection to blades, impact and missiles. I found the blueprint from the big cave under Cape Dun. It's in one of the metal chests in the lowest level of the cave where are two dragons guarding the treasure.

I wish I hadn't made the Rune Sword (max 135 dmg) first, because now I would have two Swords of Ancestors. I have only found two pure magic ore weapons and I'm in level 74 now...

Btw, the blueprint for the Power of Ancestors (2 handed pure magic ore weapon, max. 165 dmg) in in Cape Dun too. You can found it in the light house, but first you must have the favor of orcs...

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Ranger Avatar von Sweaper

Sweaper ist offline
    The place where you have found pure magic ore recepies is not important to other players since the weapon chests are generated in the # of cheasts you open not the place where the chest is located. This means that you will get the Wrath of Inos in cheast #48 you have opend, no mater where you have opend the chest.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Just arrived

Cat1977 ist offline
    Ok guys i have a question for you , about the Magic pure ore blanks and The Sword of the Ancestors, i mean where the hell i find the pure ore magic blanks if i chosed sword instead of ore when i had a chance, since i didnt had the slightest idea that you cant forge the damn blanks ur self and if i chose ore i will get such a blank, now iam in the posesion of a Rune Sword blueprint that i cannot build.
    Now about The Swordof the Ancestors, where i can find such a blueprint, because i killed the dragons when i started the game and i liberated Cape Dun, looted the town with that occasion, and i lberate Nordmar long after, i opened almost all the weapon chests from Nordmar, atleast i think so. Iam opened to anny sugestions because i really dont want to start over with the liberate Nordmar thing again, finding all the camps and tombs is the hardest part not the fighting part, that place is a labyrinth, and no posibility to bookmark ur targets on the map like in other RPG games i played.
    Another problem i have is in Mora Sul, iam stuck at 70%reputation in the city, i didnt give the promisory notes to Gonzales , the sword and i didnt kill the slave, is there any other quest i can use to gain the missing 5% ?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Apprentice Avatar von Mr. Dragon

Mr. Dragon ist offline

Best One-handed Sword is King Rhobar's Sword

Zitat Zitat von bretomage Beitrag anzeigen
    The Sword of Ancestors is the most powerfull one handed sword...
    Actually, no, Rhobar's Sword is the most powerful one-hander -- but to get it, you either have to kill him, rob him while he's sleeping (sleep spell, I don't think he ever "hits the hay"), or cheat the sword into your inventory. If I remember right, Rhobar's Sword does 160 Dmg without upgrades; but I usually sharpen/bless/poison the swords I use, so it may have been 140 at first.

The weapon that causes the most damage is the Ogre Morningstar, and they can be kinda fun. I've tried all the weapons (I mean ALL the weapons you can possibly have in the game), but I like the Master Sword the best of all. It maxes out at 135 Dmg, but with 8000 Strength it doesn't matter.

<---- Oh, my avatar on the left has the best helmet (although Crowns offer more protection for some reason), the best Armor (Orc "preferred" armor), and the trusty Master Sword sticking up from behind.

The Wrath of Innos sword looks pretty cool. It's hollowed-out, and is a two-hander.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Cat1977 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok guys i have a question for you , about the Magic pure ore blanks and The Sword of the Ancestors, i mean where the hell i find the pure ore magic blanks if i chosed sword instead of ore when i had a chance, since i didnt had the slightest idea that you cant forge the damn blanks ur self and if i chose ore i will get such a blank, now iam in the posesion of a Rune Sword blueprint that i cannot build.
    Hi and §welcome to the forum!

You can get it only from that quest by choosing ore as a reward, the only other chance is you can find them in xxl-chests,... but this is by coincidence, and it's very, VERY rare,... you can save before opening a xxl-chest, open it, check it for the pure ore blank, if it's not there, reload and try again,... but honestly, before wasting your time with this i would recommend to cheat it:
    spawn It_Sword_PureOre

Now about The Swordof the Ancestors, where i can find such a blueprint,
    In the 39th weapon chest you open, it only counts the numbers of opened weapon chests, not where you open them.

Another problem i have is in Mora Sul, iam stuck at 70%reputation in the city, i didnt give the promisory notes to Gonzales , the sword and i didnt kill the slave, is there any other quest i can use to gain the missing 5% ?
    Check the walkthrough:
    http://g3.no.game-host.org/

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Apprentice

kedolv ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    You'll find a blueprint for the Sword of the Ancestors if you open ten more weapon-chests (chests like the one you found the blueprint for rune sword in), ... i don't think you'll find the sword itself.
    I killed Rolland and found the blueprint for the Sword of the Ancestors in his inventory.

Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »