PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How do I see my Gothic III frame-rate?

asn208
22.01.2009, 02:17
And what frame-rate number do I want? :cool:

Thanks,
Andrew:;):)o

Bastardo
22.01.2009, 03:53
How do I see my Gothic III frame-rate?You can use an external program such as FRAPS (http://www.fraps.com/) which features a frame counter.
And what frame-rate number do I want? :cool:That's completely up to you. Personally I always try to keep it above 24 for a decent experience. Less than that is evidently laggy to the human eye. But good luck getting a stable value of 24fps in G3. ;)
EDIT
Forgot about mentioning the built-in frame counter in the game.
If I recall correctly you can activate the cheat mode by typing "marvin" quickly while playing, and then press F3 to activate the frame counter. But I might be wrong there.

TazmanDevil
22.01.2009, 04:14
[...]
Forgot about mentioning the built-in frame counter in the game.
If I recall correctly you can activate the cheat mode by typing "marvin" quickly while playing, and then press F3 to activate the frame counter. But I might be wrong there.
In marvin mode you have to press the left [Ctrl] key + [S]. Same combination to turn off the statistics again.
I recommend to deactivate marvin mode afterwards (by typing marvin once more), to avoid typing in cheat / test commands accidently.

With F3 you switch to the wireframe display mode, btw. ;)

asn208
22.01.2009, 13:22
Thanks Bastardo and TazmanDevil for offering solutions to my problem. I have decided to use FRAPS and it works fabulous.

mustbesomeone
28.01.2009, 14:42
can i alsow make my fps lower.i tried whit fraps but i must film to lower the fps.any other solution.

WernerTWC
28.01.2009, 19:12
can i alsow make my fps lower.i tried whit fraps but i must film to lower the fps.any other solution.

Why should you want to lower your FPS, for what?

mustbesomeone
29.01.2009, 12:24
well my coputer isnt very good so if i lower the fps i will play g3 better.