PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Need Cheats for Gothic II Gold NoTR English

asn208
20.01.2009, 03:45
Help I need cheats, I got past the VoM with the letter from the guy at the old camp castle but couldn't defeat the seeker guarding the gate, I was militia but I used a summon Demon to kill him and got past him, I couldn't kill him on my own. So I did my part and got to the Port and got a permision slip to go to the red wizard castle and get the eye. It wasn't that easy of course and the eye was gone. So I went on my way to find it and went to the circle but there was a shit load of Seekers to kill and aparently I couldn't just run past them but had to do battle. Well as you can see I'm too weak with only 90 strength and 225 health or so and 30% 2 handed sword and 30% crossbow. I am using a light two hander because thats the best 2 handed weapon I can find with my strength and I don't want to go to one hand because It takes 10,000 exp points to level up and that would take a long time at my level. I can't even kill one seeker without dying let alone a shitload of them at the circle and as I have said I can't just go around them at that point. I need cheats please as I don't want to start a new game after so many hours of playing.

firefly1981
20.01.2009, 03:56
Try this
press c type marvin then press c again
bring out the console with F2 then type edit abilities
type flags = 2
then you will become immortal and this will last forever and nothing can kill you.
You will never have to type any code for invulnerability ever again.

asn208
20.01.2009, 03:59
Here is a better look at my stats, my weapon skills are low execpt for 2 hand and crossbow 30% at each :rolleyes:

Militia - Level 15
Magic - Circle 0
Strength - 92 with rings and amulet
Manna - 22
Hitpoints - 278
Dexterty - Low but doesnt matter because I don't use girly bows just the cross bow that always misses at more than 20 paces. :mad:

And Im trying to get back the amulet from those seeker villians at the "circle of the sun" (where the eye was brought by "Pedro" the novice theif) but since I cant kill even one without getting uber lucky im in trouble. I haven't killed one yet because I'm weak or just plain suck. I have been playing 18 h.

Cheers,
Andrew

P.S. thank you all for reading this and helping me. :gratz:gratz:gratz

firefly1981
20.01.2009, 04:05
Try this link for more codes http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic2/?go=g2cheats

Korianous
20.01.2009, 04:18
Here is a better look at my stats, my weapon skills are low execpt for 2 hand and crossbow 30% at each :rolleyes:

Militia - Level 15
Magic - Circle 0
Strength - 92 with rings and amulet
Manna - 22
Hitpoints - 278
Dexterty - Low but doesnt matter because I don't use girly bows just the cross bow that always misses at more than 20 paces. :mad:

And Im trying to get back the amulet from those seeker villians at the "circle of the sun" (where the eye was brought by "Pedro" the novice theif) but since I cant kill even one without getting uber lucky im in trouble. I haven't killed one yet because I'm weak or just plain suck. I have been playing 18 h.

Cheers,
Andrew

P.S. thank you all for reading this and helping me. :gratz:gratz:gratz

You have leveled up poorly dude. In NOTR you have to be stingy with how you spend LP. for the 1st 3 chapters, pick one stat, one weapon talent, and stick with it.

As to cheats, insert the character helper, by entering marvin mode and then insert ch. You can do everything with your character that way.

Shadow
20.01.2009, 07:35
you are level 15 in Notr in chapter 3?
lol...
it will be mach better if you ware level 25 or even 30...

bergo
20.01.2009, 19:20
I was level 16 when chapter 1 finished. Here (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=125918&highlight=learning+points) something useful.

asn208
20.01.2009, 23:31
Lol I must be uber skilled to be in ch 3 at lvl 15, just kidding :p, The problem is: I think that because I had beaten the game before, I knew enough to do the minimum to to advance in the story, but really, this was too bad for me :mad: because the game isn't able to function with quick path progression, in Fact what I did isn't smart path progression, you are ment to just "dick around" aka milking the clock :p, if you know what I mean. This means that your character is getting lots of exp while progressing slowly via the story line, doing side quests and killing every beast you can ect. It is this way so when you face powerfull storyline enemies you are yourself at the power level the game designers intended you to be at to beat them. Another thing that didn't help me is that being away from the game I had forgotten about concentrating on one stat (something I first discovered for myself in way back when in G1). Anyway a big thanks to all of you who spent some of your valuble free time helping little old me. :cool::gratz

adious, §wink

Andrew Nault

P.S. in the mean time I'll be killing some weaker than seeker monsters, wish me luck :)