PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Help with blank teleportation rune

firefly1981
19.01.2009, 02:37
I notice that if you rob the items from the pc_itemfeller guy you'll get a blank teleportation rune, does this blank teleportation rune is usable by any chance?

Dino
19.01.2009, 06:50
No.
I think this is the "teleportation" the guy who predicts the future uses. You know, when he enters in that trance of his it's like a teleportation. Abuyin or something?

bergo
19.01.2009, 18:35
In NorT if you play like a paladin when you go to last part of the Secret Library you'll learn how to create that rune for free. It teleport to room where is the paladin armor. Without this rune you can't get in. Presumably the armor wouldn't be there if someone with cheat go there earlier.

Tratos
19.01.2009, 18:39
No, I think he meant the T3 rune, which is a unique one, that you don't get in-game without cheats.

firefly1981
20.01.2009, 02:36
No, I think he meant the T3 rune, which is a unique one, that you don't get in-game without cheats.

Yeah that's the one, does it usable? because nothing happens when i use it.

Dino
20.01.2009, 06:48
Yeah that's the one, does it usable? because nothing happens when i use it.

No.
I think this is the "teleportation" the guy who predicts the future uses. You know, when he enters in that trance of his it's like a teleportation. Abuyin or something?

Now that you mentioned an item that should do something but doesn't...

What is the Horn in Gothic I for? I haven't found any use of it.

Onisuzume
20.01.2009, 13:17
Now that you mentioned an item that should do something but doesn't...
I think that it might indeed be the one that Abuyin uses to predict the future...

What is the Horn in Gothic I for? I haven't found any use of it.
Same thing as the hammer, saw, brush, etc.: nothing.
You can blow for a sound though...

Might've been part of something that didn't make it into the final version.