PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : problems with liberating towns please help

geez8737
16.01.2009, 16:34
hi everyone, i have a proble, when i reach 75percent reputation, and i go for example to wenzel (cape dun) i talk to him, and then we should start liberating the city and the orcks outside should attack us, but when i talk to him, he just runs outside, but no orcks attack us! and i cant liberate the town then, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Old Nick
16.01.2009, 17:17
You can kill the undercover rebel in Kap Dun for his bundles of weapons.But don't tell that you did it to the orc boss.It gives you points and some cash but it cancel the quest to liberate the city.

WernerTWC
16.01.2009, 20:31
hi everyone, i have a proble, when i reach 75percent reputation, and i go for example to wenzel (cape dun) i talk to him, and then we should start liberating the city and the orcks outside should attack us, but when i talk to him, he just runs outside, but no orcks attack us! and i cant liberate the town then, PLEASE HELP!!!!

§welcome to the forum!

Just kill an orc, then every orc turns hostile to you, after killing most of them the liberation should be complete.

geez8737
24.01.2009, 13:03
§welcome to the forum!

Just kill an orc, then every orc turns hostile to you, after killing most of them the liberation should be complete.

yh i do that, but i still worrying why orcs dont attack me with wenzel when we run outside, orc's should be waiting for us at lighthouse exit door.

geez8737
24.01.2009, 13:04
maybe i need some patch or something?

p.s. thx

Larisa
24.01.2009, 13:19
maybe i need some patch or something?

What patch do you have now? (if any)

Do you have the G3 from the Universe package?