PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Mystic Wanderer problem

Old Nick
16.01.2009, 13:24
If you wanna end the quest of the mystic wanderer,you need patch 1.07.
With 1.04&1.06 you can forget about it.With 1.04 you can't take the pieces and with 1.06 the piece from the minecrawler's mine is missing.In order to complete the quest with 1.07 avoid get arrested in gotha.Because you will loose the pieces(you won't find them anymore in the chest with the prisonner things). Maybe it's a bug.I installed only the patch 1.07 and it worked well.But the story ....well, that's another story.Gothic was PB.
The end.

.†.MikeL.†.
17.01.2009, 21:39
Is that quest in FG? I don't recall having such a quest in the original G3.
Also I think this thread should get a change of title(or even get moved to GD) to something like "Mystic Wanderer solution" or something like that.

Larisa
17.01.2009, 22:56

Yes, it's about FG.

(or even get moved to GD)

It's not a discussion and it's aimed to help others, so this forum is best for it.

Old Nick
18.01.2009, 12:04
Also I think this thread should get a change of title(or even get moved to GD) to something like "Mystic Wanderer solution" or something like that.

I called it "problem" because almost everyone knew the solution.But I has this problem about the quest,so I decided to share my opinion.Anyway,I'm new here,and I agree I can make mistakes.Sorry.