PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Strange things in the orc cave near Wolf Clan

CommieRed
14.01.2009, 16:22
So I found the hunters on the plateau that tell you to kill the orc drummer and followed the pass to the orcs. Killed them then followed the pass to where it turns left or right. Took the left path and you pass a cave with orcs. I killed them then went further. Many more orcs until I saw daylight with 10 or more orcs. So I back up and lure them a few at a time..so far so good. BUT when I reach the last two or three orcs, suddenly through the cave walls and just by the bushes outside of the cave come 5 or more orcs. I cut them down, but another 5 or 6 appear! I chop those up too, but they keep showing up!

Is this a bug? Or are they meant to respawn infinitely until I get a quest about them later?

There must be like 50-60 orc bodies in that cave by now.

(edit) So I run past the hordes and see what seems like a huge encampment. Seems almost empty, but then more orc hordes come running, and finally a 'boss'. Damn, I thought it was a bug but then see that there ARE meant to be 100 Orcs there! he he he

Lobedan
14.01.2009, 16:32
That's completely normal. The cave you entered is the big ore mine from Nordmar (Hammer Clan). You have to free it in a quest, but it's possible to do that earlier. You will also get the experience points.

Vampirelle
26.01.2009, 08:54
The mine beneath the Hammer Clan is enormous and swamped by orcs,so it's normal.I also thought that it was weird but turns out it is what it is.