PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : missioin advice (for any advise on any missions or game play)

pievien
14.01.2009, 13:21
I started G3 from the start again, as the previous saved game i had i hadn't played it in over a year, due to problems with pc being rubbish and freezing all the time, now i've started playing again, i forgot what missions i was on, hence starting over again (blah blah blah)

When starting off, do you think its best to liberate camp dun, as well as kill the bandits off to get the lamp oil, or leave them till a little later on, when i'm more advanced in the game,

I'm on level 10 at moment, got advanced swordfighting, strengh is 191, so nearly ready for next level of swordfighting

_DieGo_
14.01.2009, 15:57
If you don't know already about the liberation problems, you should know that liberating 3 of the cities will bring you (serious) problems with the other cities...
As for Cape Dun, the XP + a lot of booty from the Orcs would make a good deal in the begining, so it's worth it in my opinion...
Same for the bandits, XP + booty... why not ?
It's true that it may not be so easy to kill them all (orcs and/or bandits), but still... it's worth it! :D
Hope i helped..

Petyamester
15.01.2009, 16:13
Plus you'll have one more rebels related quest if you liberate the city - more xp. I always do it if I'm with the rebels.

Old Nick
16.01.2009, 16:48
I preferred to play all missions except the radical ones like liberations.Because you earn a lot of points and you advance faster with your skills .I played until I reached level ~60 without liberate any city.After level 60 it was a child's play to liberate whatever I wanted,trust me.

pievien
16.01.2009, 18:29
Cheers old nick. I'll give that a try. Totaly get ur point

Old Nick
17.01.2009, 13:05
If you proceeds with care,before the end you'll have only 2 quests to choose:"for Innos!"and "for Beliar!"and you'll be able to play either without starting a new game.

TeLovesc
17.01.2009, 13:55
whats the point in liberating the city when you`re lvl 60??its not fun anymore

the harder the battle is ,the more satisfaction i get after liberating the whole town. for easy battles i can simply add 500 strenght when i`m lvl 1 and that`s it :D

Old Nick
17.01.2009, 14:26
whats the point in liberating the city when you`re lvl 60??its not fun anymore

the harder the battle is ,the more satisfaction i get after liberating the whole town. for easy battles i can simply add 500 strenght when i`m lvl 1 and that`s it :D

Yes,you can cheat and add 500 strenght but after 3 hard battles that's all you're gonna get.No other missions in the cities.Only liberations.You liberate every one and after 2 days that's it,game over.Where is the fun then?Well,it's my point of view.You are a true warrior and i respect that.What make me think you're dissapointed about FG where there's more run than fight.