PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G3: ally Cyrus attacking me

Bishop026
08.01.2009, 15:54
So I just started replaying G3.

I'm at Cape Dunn and I have Cyrus with me while we explore the coast and the caves.

At one point he said, "I'll get you!" and attacked me after a big fight with goblins. I thought maybe one of my arrows had hit him and so he was coming after me.

I reloaded and tried it again, making sure not to hit him. A battle or two later he turns on me again.

It's especially hard in that he can do damage to me and I can't do anything as he is my ally. :(

So, rather then having to run from him is there a way to fix this? Maybe in Marvin Mode now that I know how to pull it up?

Thanks.

Best,

Shannon

nirolF
08.01.2009, 19:35
guess it's a bug. he wont attack you right after you hit him if he already fights another char so it will look like he turn against you for no reason. i suppose he starts attacking you after all common enemies are dead. also the collision detection isn't probably the best one. so just be more careful or try using a bow and let him use the sword when it's to crowded

Bishop026
09.01.2009, 10:29
Until someone tells me how to fix it I'll keep running away or avoiding even having allies.

Best,

Shannon

WernerTWC
09.01.2009, 21:25
Until someone tells me how to fix it I'll keep running away or avoiding even having allies.

Best,

Shannon

Not sure, but it could work similar to this:
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=6672329&#post6672329