PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G3 qsts: finding the White Ripper & Finishing the game

Bishop026
07.01.2009, 10:10
A walkthrough says the White Ripper is near the tower of Xardas. I am having problems finding it. Any ideas?

Also, I have gotten the 12 chalices and am in the process of returning them to the 12 paladins.

Am I close to finishing the game? I have 4 of the 5 artifacts. Just need the crown and I have four of the five keys.

Thanks.

Best,

Shannon

Windmacht
07.01.2009, 11:30
A walkthrough says the White Ripper is near the tower of Xardas. I am having problems finding it. Any ideas?

Perhaps this map could help you to find the "White Ripper": Click. (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8489)

_DieGo_
07.01.2009, 13:22
Am I close to finishing the game? I have 4 of the 5 artifacts. Just need the crown and I have four of the five keys.

Get the crown then and stick to the main quests, depending on your 'faction'... If you've already talked to Xardas then you should know what to do...

Bishop026
07.01.2009, 16:19
Mission completed for Innos.:gratz

I stormed Ishtar and killed Zuben, who wasn't that hard, though his guards were hard enough.

No choice in joining the other sides but maybe it's based on previous actions.

Next time around I will side with the orcs.

Best,

Shannon

Old Nick
16.01.2009, 17:47
I found the white ripper when I was looking for something else.It was a luck.But I also found a white shadowbeast and I completed a quest by killing it,and I don't know who gives this quest.Maybe I was sleeping when someone talked to me about it.

Vampirelle
17.01.2009, 00:36
The white ripper is not really hard to find as it is to be recognized.It's just another white nordmarian wolf so it's easy to ignore him at first.