PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How do I search this forum for exact phrase?

I Hate Snow
06.01.2009, 10:17
I am trying to do a search for "endurance of the wolf". If I enter it into search it return results for: endurance, the and wolf. This returns a bunch of useless results. Entering the phrase in quotes does not work.

I'd like to be able to search for things before asking about something that may already have been answered in the past.

The problem I am having with "endurance of the wolf" is that it seems to have suddenly quit working. I used to be able to run forever but now my endurance drops quickly and then I stop running and it a long time to recover.

UR1Z13L
06.01.2009, 12:02
I very much dislike the SEARCH here ive never found what im looking for.

DrakeNero
06.01.2009, 12:29
Ahm..your problem with the endurance..did you got hit by a big animal such trolls and sthing cuz if that's the problem you may have contacted a disease and you should be able to cure it by drinking an antidote (by contacting disease your endurance bar drops faster and recharge twice as heavy as before)if not then this is just a bug I guess

I Hate Snow
06.01.2009, 21:56
I wasn't diseased, endurance bar remained yellow and I have disease resistance skill. It appears to have been a temporary glitch. It seems to have happened after I bought another skill, I don't remember which, that apparently canceled endurance of the wolf temporarily.

Whatever the issue was it seems to have cleared itself after taking a break and restarting the game. I can now run non stop, and run away from battle when necessary again.