PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G2:NotR - Thieves guild quest

damqnski
03.01.2009, 22:41
I read that in a walkthrough
"Time to go back to town and confront Halvor with his note. Report him to
Andre and now you can visit the guy behind Halvor's house. Kill Attila and
get his key."

Can someone explain me what is that note? I cant find it.

Kostaz
03.01.2009, 22:54
The note you found in the fish from those bandits just before Akil's farm.

damqnski
03.01.2009, 23:11
Thanks. Is that the note (http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=messageyk1.jpg)? If this is the right note why when i go to lord Andre I can't report Halvor? Do I have to go to that old mine from the message, if I have to where it is?

Kostaz
03.01.2009, 23:31
Thanks. Is that the note (http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=messageyk1.jpg)? If this is the right note why when i go to lord Andre I can't report Halvor? Do I have to go to that old mine from the message, if I have to where it is?
No that's the note about the bounty some mysterious D... has put on your head.

To find the bandits that have this note:

Follow the path from Khorinis to Orlav's tavern
Half-way you'll see some stairs leading to Akil's farm
From there go into the woods behind the farm
The bandits are in a cave.

Gorn the destroyer
03.01.2009, 23:33
no that isnīt the note. You will find the note in a cave with some bandits (4 of them i think) near Akilīs farm. You can get there by going out of the town through the gate in the merchants district then you just follow the path and when you find stairs with one goblin you go through there - on your right will be Akilīs farm but you have to turn left. You go few steps to the woods and there will be a cave in the rock to your left. There you will find the bandits and the note :):)

damqnski
03.01.2009, 23:37
Thx guys. I'm going to complete that f*ckin quest. If I have a problem I'll right.

damqnski
04.01.2009, 00:16
Done. Halvor is behind the bars. Another problem... "Report him to
Andre and now you can visit the guy behind Halvor's house." - no guy behind Halvor's house.

EDIT: sorry for the doubleposting.

Thorwyn
04.01.2009, 00:38
You first have to talk to Kardif, then there will appear somebody behind Halvor's house.

damqnski
04.01.2009, 14:03
Thx. I found the thives guild.
PS: I don't wanna start a new thread so I'm asking here. Where can I buy some raw steel?

Windmacht
04.01.2009, 14:08
PS: I don't wanna start a new thread so I'm asking here. Where can I buy some raw steel?
Merchants for Raw Steel. (http://mondgesaenge.de/G2ADB/guide_trader_eng.htm?id=ware_218)

damqnski
04.01.2009, 16:34
Hakon
puts on best weapon for him when you open the merchants menu and leaves it without buying something
ab 1: 5x Raw Steel (10 gold)
ab 2: 5x Raw Steel (10 gold)
ab 3: 5x Raw Steel (10 gold)
ab 4: 5x Raw Steel (10 gold)
ab 5: 5x Raw Steel (10 gold)

It doesn't work. I went to Hakon, I put my best weapon on him and then when I looked in his wares there was no raw steel. Where am I making a mistake?

Windmacht
04.01.2009, 19:29
It doesn't work. I went to Hakon, I put my best weapon on him and then when I looked in his wares there was no raw steel. Where am I making a mistake?
You needn't give Hakon your best weapon in order to buy something from him.
Have you already bought some raw steels from Hakon?
If so, you have to wait until the next chapter, then he should sell some new of them.

Or you can buy them from Bennet on Onars farm.
Every time he works at the forge, he will get some red hot steels, which you can buy from him.

bergo
04.01.2009, 19:50
Yes, you can buy scores of raw steel from Bennet every time.

Keldorn1988
06.01.2009, 14:49
You can also beat up Carl, the smith, behind Matteo's store. He will have some steel, and a few hours later you can go back, and beat him up again. Or try Bennett on the landowner's farm, he always have some steel, raw, and red hot too.