PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Shy Deer

xardx
02.01.2009, 10:01
FAQ says theres 5, I killed 4 and I just cant find that last one!

I turned the whole bloody coast over EVERY cave and plain... It just isnt there!

I want this quest out of my journal...

Ready to cheat...

Lobedan
02.01.2009, 10:23
Often they come back after sleeping or saving and loading the game. Try this.
Otherwise you have to use cheats. You can teleport the hero to the next Shy Deer. Never mind if it is alive or not, so maybe you have to run a little bit around to find the right place for the cheat. Then activate marvin mode, open cheat console and enter goto Vangard_Deer_01

xardx
02.01.2009, 11:15
Right place for the cheat?..

I have pillaged and blundered for many weeks in the desert since I got the shy deer quest... Returned just now and couldnt find it still.

I tried vangard_deer_01-05 and vengard_deer_01-05 and all kinds of shy_deer codes with no luck.

Lobedan
02.01.2009, 11:29
Right place for the cheat?..

I have pillaged and blundered for many weeks in the desert since I got the shy deer quest... Returned just now and couldnt find it still.
So the dead boddies are also away? If yes you don't need to find the right place.

I tried vangard_deer_01-05 and vengard_deer_01-05 and all kinds of shy_deer codes with no luck.
No suprise. You have to consider upper and lower case. So write big letters when the code needs big letters: goto Vangard_Deer_01
And only _01. They other numbers aren't used from the game.

xardx
03.01.2009, 00:24
Thanks, now I got to it ;)