PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G2 Notr bandit camp

realman
01.01.2009, 13:14
I just managed to get into the lower part of the bandit camp, but I can't go further. I have to find the attacker of Esteban. Everyone suspects Huno but I think I did something wrong cus Huno doesn't wants to speak with me. He only tells to PISS OFF!! and thats all. What to do now?

Is there a way to restore his attitude, I remember in G1 you could buy a spell from the Sect Camp, I think its called Charm or something. When you cast it on someone he will be more generous. Isn't there a spell in G2 too?§prost

.†.MikeL.†.
01.01.2009, 13:26
When you cast it on someone he will be more generous. Isn't there a spell in G2 too?§prost

Yes, it's called Oblivion, you can buy it from some old fella in the docks district of Khorinis just behind the first shop you see in the game (on your left as you enter the city)

Sorry I don't remember names -_-

realman
01.01.2009, 13:39
Yes I tried that already but it doesen't works. I just need a red stone tablet and I can go in.

Windmacht
01.01.2009, 13:50
Yes I tried that already but it doesen't works. I just need a red stone tablet and I can go in.
Have also talk with Paul about Huno?
If not, do it and then try again to talk with Huno.

If this doesn't work you have to kill Esteban, because he has some red stone tablets.
But before you should separate the two bodyguards, in order to kill them lonely. (Fear or Sleep might help here.)
Then you can kill Esteban

Gothic!
01.01.2009, 22:54
I think you need to tell Huno there at least 3 different people who are suspicious of him or else he'll catch on to you and won't speak. Try talking to more people at the bandit camp and then go up to him again. I think talking to Snaf helps a lot with this.

Magpie
02.01.2009, 10:20
I've always just killed Esteban.

Korianous
06.01.2009, 02:07
Also, be sure that you do not piss off the people you are trying to interrogate (actually there's just two of them who will refuse to help you). You CAN just kill Esteban and take the stone, but that'd be more hassle than if you just follow the quest line the way it's intended. If you're really stuck, here's a walkthrough:

Who Tried to Off Esteban?

To get into the mines, and the temple (and thus meet up with Raven and complete your mission in the bandit's camp), you must first help an influential bandit Esteban, the man who decides who gets into the mine. While he runs his mouth a lot, he's really a pussy who lets his guards fight for him.

Apparently, somebody has tried to just bump him off, but (big surprise)his guards killed him. Esteban suspects someone else of having a grudge against him (the guy who attacked him came across nothing more than a tool), he wants you to find the real killer.

If you have already come across Senyan, Esteban will tell you that he is working for him. He will tell you to ask around the camp, find out who thinks what of him, and try to be discreet.

You should start your investigation with the diggers, Emilio, Lennar, and Finn. Finn will be the most useful, start with him. Tell him you work for Esteban, and he will tell you that he went to get a pick from Huno, but he was nowhere to be found. Since he's always there, this is suspicious.

Lennar is a moron, but in his naivety, he will tell you that Emilio likely had something to do with it, as he hasn't been able to get into the mine, and that he's been behaving oddly for a while.

Speak to Emilio, he will instantly clam up. Not very helpful, not at all. This is important though, you will need this guy later.

Don't bother confronting Huno just yet, he won't have anything to say, he will just essentially tell you to bounce.

Anyway, report back to Senyan. This guy wants you to go find out who is trying to subvert Esteban and that you will off him together, while he pockets the reward. What a dick! Don't worry, you can get even with him later, but don't do it just yet. Agree to his plan for now.

A big help in this quest will be Snaf. He will give you much advice and will give you opinions of who to investigate, and while you can solve this without him (at least with this walkthrough) :), it helps to consult him as much as possible. Snaf will give you important hints, such as, he's likely in the camp, he's almost certainly watching you, and he'll never reveal himself should he think your on Esteban's side.

He will initially tell you who's worth looking into, and how you should go about your sleuthing. Speak to Logan if you want, he will tell you that Esteban thinks Snaf is involved.

Now go and have a word with Paul, Huno's assistant, as you learned from Snaf. He will initially insist that he is oblivious, simply say that he must know something working for Huno, and repeatedly question him. Eventually, you will get the option to intimidate him. He will finally freak out and tell you that Huno is always going on about Esteban.

At this point, Snaf should tell you that you need to break your connection to Senyan if you want to get anywhere. It's time to teach that douchebag not to try and blackmail you.

Important, don't walk up and just belt him. Tell him the arrangement is ending first, and wait for him to attack you. Off him (he's pretty easy to kill). Emilio will talk to you, and you can now goad him into opening up to you. He will tell you to go to Huno.

Now, you have the three people you need to coax information out of Huno. Tell him you want to join forces with the assassin. He will tell you a guy named Juan has robbed him of a shipment of steel (you can find out more about this from a guy named Tom).

Juan will be found near a cave near the camp, hug the mountain border of the swamp (you will have to fight a couple of golems, be ready), and eventually you will find him in a cave. You can trade with him for the goods, but you might as well just kill him.

Grab the steel, and take the pack of lockpicks (you need it for a quest from Fisk, you should solve it before you kill Esteban, dunno if it's possible afterwords). Now return to Huno, give him the steel. He will tell you to find your man in the tavern, ask Snaf.

You will find your man now, it is Fisk. He says Esteban is cutting everyone out of the gold trade and controlling too much in the camp, making it difficult for honest traders. He wants you to rat him out, where Esteban will send his guards to kill Fisk. You will take care of Esteban, while he deals with the guards.

Go speak to Esteban, as predicted, the pansy will send his guards to deal with Fisk. Turns out, he was planning to screw you over all along, he wants you to stay in the camp. Time to confront him. Kill him and you have solved the quest and have your red stones.