PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Will the weirdness ever cease?

GeorgeK
01.01.2009, 01:14
Tried playing with no patches. Found 3 packages, for the mysterious wanderer, but could not pick them up. They looked like tied up bundles of laundry.

Installed 1.04, still could not pick up the packages.

Then installed also 1.06. Suddenly the packages are now gold cups and can be picked up. In inventory they show as gold bowls :rolleyes: Found the wanderer again, this time at the cave above the Trelis ruins. He won't talk, so there's nobody the mage's stuff can be given to. another broked quest. Incidentally, I could not even get this far using patch 1.07.

Started the quest about a replacement for Urbanus and he lead me to the bandit camp, where the artifact supposedly was. There's no bandits, so that quest is broken.

Buccaneer
01.01.2009, 01:36
That's close to where I am at too. With 1.07, I did find 1 gold something but then he talked about a cave behind the temple. I went into the other cave across the way (above the temple) but nothing was found in there. He vanished in thin air anyways.

As shown in the other thread, I am on the Urbanus quest. He told me about getting an artifact. I asked where and he talked to me like I was stupid. I then spent over an hour trying to find the bandits. It seems that I have to find them and get the artifact? There was nothing about taking him there (where?). I go back to Montera and he doesn't say anything.

Nevermind about me not being able to find Arthur sleeping. :rolleyes:

I am attempted to try the game without the 1.07 patch but I don't know. I can tolerate the slowdowns and momentary freeze up (as I have been doing all week), but not get stuck in a linear plot where I can't do anything to move forward.

Old Nick
16.01.2009, 18:06
The bandits are close to the farm of Domenik from G3 on a small hill.You can kill them whenever you wish and take the amulet but if you want to complete the quest you must speak with Kan about replacing Urbanus from his poste.You go in Kao Dun ,speak to Arthur who send you to Morg and take Morg to Montera.Pffff!Then you go with Urbanus to the bandits,kill them ,take the amulet...bla bla.In FG you're not a warrior anymore.You're the "pizza boy".Stupid quests,bad script,stupid story.But it works with patch 1.07.Without cheats.A patch to good for a game so bad.What a pitty.I miss Piranha Bytes.