PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : FG Black Mage pieces

GeorgeK
30.12.2008, 21:23

Petyamester
30.12.2008, 22:23
Talk with all the orcs in Trelis (there are other orcs on the walls), and then wait till midnight and follow the mage.

Negative
30.12.2008, 23:08
Ha! I couldn't even get this quest to start. I talked to all the orcs after rescuing Clovis and I've had no such luck with this "what seems to be" main story line quest. :mad:

OzMaN
30.12.2008, 23:28
I have the same problem like NEGATIVE!

Negative
01.01.2009, 00:26
Is there a particular NPC that I have to speak with to get information about Black Mage? I spoke with Clovis, after returning him to Geldern. He told me to talk with 3 orcs in Trelis and I found all 3 and the western wall. Now I can't get any more information from anyone there. Am I missing someone or did I break the main-story quest line?

I'm guessing this will help OzMan too.

GeorgeK
01.01.2009, 01:01
If you're using patch 1.07, I think the quest is broken.

I reinstalled and used only patches 1.04 and 1.06. Clovis should have said the mage sneaks out to his secret cave to sleep.

I slept in the house, closest to the exit, till midnight then went out the gate, turned left and went straight to the cave. Waited there for a few seconds and started to leave. The mage showed up and just went straight to the bed. I initiated conversation, then just killed him. Went back to the town leader to complete the quest.

Negative
01.01.2009, 19:59
I'm using 1.06 patch at the moment. I've been in the cave when the black mage is walking in, but he never has anything to say to me. FAK! Looks like I'm stuck doing a restart of the whole shabang! :eek:

Buccaneer
01.01.2009, 23:19
I'm confused about the Black Mage comments. I did kill him in the cave and the quest was successful. I believe that was all I needed to do. Was there something else?

Old Nick
16.01.2009, 14:29
The quest is not broken with the 1.07 patch.After you take Clovis to Geldern and activate the quest" information about the black mage",you go to Trelis and talk to 4 orcs:Silvester, Rudolph ,Nicolas and G...(I forgot his name)who is guarding the mage.But the mage is not there.Then you return in Geldern and tell Inog(or Anog,whatever is his name).First he don't talk to you but if prompt him again your quest is completed.That's the moment when you get the "take care of the black mage" quest and the moment when the mage spawn in Trelis.With patch 1.04&1.06 the mage was already in Trelis.This is the difference.

Vampirelle
16.01.2009, 23:44
You guys!!He meant the Mystic Wanderer not the black mage!:rolleyes: Anyway,next time please read the thread closely before you answer.

About the wanderer pieces...The quest was horribly bugged and I managed to find only one of the pieces,even though according to the walkthough,I was searching in the right places.The 3 pieces are supposed to be in these 3 caves:the first cave you see on your left on the way to Silden from Geldern,the second in the cave where Ortega lived in G3(that's near the site where the sly deer are),and the third is in Okara or Reddock.Anyway,it's where the Water Mage lives.

And Old Nick,the orc you forgot is Garan.He is guarding the room where the black mage is studying in Trelis.

Old Nick
17.01.2009, 07:36
He say Mystic Wanderer but he ask about the Black Mage.And ,about the Mystic Wanderer,forget about the place where Ortega lived because this is a big mistake."In Okara where Roland lived"would be better.I completed the quest without cheats with patch 1.07.