PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Montera Bundles of weapons

ZombieNL
29.12.2008, 23:04
Hi all,

I am playing Gothic 3 now and in Montera i need to collect 20 bundles of weapons. I have 18 of them and in the house of Thorek the smith are the remaining 2. i can see them in the corner behind a table and a chest, but how can i ever get them without those 2 orcs attacking me?

at night 1 goes sleeping, but the other stays awake, so sneaking won't help.

anyone knows a trick?

Petyamester
29.12.2008, 23:43
I don't know, but there are other bundles inside the empty house right from Sanford's house, on top of the bar.

_DieGo_
30.12.2008, 00:32
As far as i know taking bundles of weapons is not considered as stealing in any city, but maybe it's not the same everywhere...
Try knocking the NPCs around and take the weapons before they get up (using sneak)...
...or just see this list: *click* (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showpost.php?p=3797197&#post3797197). I counted and there are exactly 22 bundles listed in and around Montera and i think it's exactly what u need. :D
If nothing works, then f*ck that quest, it's for the orcs anyway and orcs suck! :D

Petyamester
30.12.2008, 01:14
orcs suck! :D

The orc armor is the best :)

ZombieNL
31.12.2008, 00:06
I tried just picking them up, but it IS considered stealing, that is with all bundles inside all cities where people or orcs can see them.

knocking out those 2 orcs inside the hut will cause all other npc's to attack me and that is what i am trying to avoid.

that list you linked to does not mention the 2 bundles in Thoreks hut, but enough other ones. so i finished the quest now.

still it is weird you can't get those 2 on a peacefull way.

Späher
05.01.2009, 22:37
I had the same problem and found a solution. I went to the boundles and saved the game. Then I load it and take the first boundle. The same way you can get the second one.

May you have to try it more times.

ZombieNL
05.01.2009, 23:27
of couse I save before trying anything, but as soon as you pick up a bundle, the 2 orcs in the hut will attack you.

:confused: so i don't understand what your trick is §weissnich

Old Nick
16.01.2009, 14:49
You must save before trying to take the bundles.And it's better to steal them.A quick sneak and grab.In Geldern it's worse when you wanna steal the plates for Lares.