PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic II - major side quest

Keldorn1988
29.12.2008, 14:24
Ok, I have another really nasty question. How can I get the sidequest in Chapter 5. I mean the Horde of Elite Orc Warriors (paladin-quest) and the searching of the Dragon Eggs in Khorinis quest (dragonhunter side-quest)
I have done all the other quest, with changing guild in marvin mode. My true guild is paladin, but the orcs did not appeared. As dragonhunter Bennet don't send me to search the caves of Khorinis...
Any clue?

.†.MikeL.†.
29.12.2008, 16:49
Well that's to be expected, you should be ready to face such "bugs" when you use marvin mode, it's only normal when you have switched between all guilds to encounter quests that won't trigger.

Onisuzume
29.12.2008, 18:32
It probably didn't appear because you were the wrong guild when you returned from the valley of mines.
Or whenever they are triggered to spawn. (after killing the 4th dragon?)

Thorwyn
30.12.2008, 09:38
It probably didn't appear because you were the wrong guild when you returned from the valley of mines.
Or whenever they are triggered to spawn. (after killing the 4th dragon?) At the beginning of the 4th chapter.
There is another spawn at the beginning of the 5th, but this spawn is the same for all guilds.

Keldorn1988
30.12.2008, 17:09
Thanks. I was just curios, is hoped, that there is a 'questhelper' or something. When I changed my true guild from dragon hunter to paladin (I inserted in Lord Hagen before I killed Finkregh, and joined him, after changed my guild to militia) but it didn't changed the spawn.