PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G2+NotR - Fast joining faction quest

UndefinedM
25.12.2008, 10:46
Hi all. I started playing again gothic 2+notr, but in accepting various quest here and there, i talked to cord about joining the mercenaries, thus (i suppose), removing the dialog option from lares about the other fast joining quest. I'd liked to play as a mage this time, but i don't want to play again from the start to get the dialog right. So..there is any way to get around this, maybe using the console, or i'm stuck with the usual way to join the mages?
Thanks for any help :)
Oh, and merry christmas!

Windmacht
25.12.2008, 10:58
Hi all. I started playing again gothic 2+notr, but in accepting various quest here and there, i talked to cord about joining the mercenaries, thus (i suppose), removing the dialog option from lares about the other fast joining quest. I'd liked to play as a mage this time, but i don't want to play again from the start to get the dialog right. So..there is any way to get around this, maybe using the console, or i'm stuck with the usual way to join the mages?
Thanks for any help :)
Oh, and merry christmas!
Afaik is there no way to get the easy way to the monastery, if Lares doesn't have the according dialog option any more.
And it isn't possible to get this quest by using the console.

Onisuzume
25.12.2008, 14:19
Actually, I think it might still be possible to continue that route even if Lares doesn't mention it. Since I think that the statue might still appear at its location.

UndefinedM
25.12.2008, 15:01
Actually, I think it might still be possible to continue that route even if Lares doesn't mention it. Since I think that the statue might still appear at its location.

i don't know. I think i found the statue in the goblin cave where you dig for the first pirate treasure, but no dialog appears with the fire mage in town (don't remember his name), nor with the novice outside the monastery ><

Altair-AoD
25.12.2008, 15:07
The statue is always there but you can't give it to the mage in Khorinis if you don't have the quest to find it(he doesn't give you the quest without Lares). :)

Edit: Told ya. :p

UndefinedM
25.12.2008, 17:46
Darn. I guess i'll have to become a mage the old way then..thanks for the help! :)

Korianous
02.01.2009, 21:36
If you wish, the Heights of Power mod allows for you to obtain the Simple Way to the Monastery quest regardless of receiving the other simple quests. You could always give it a try. :p