PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic 3 update problem

Stelian
23.12.2008, 15:45
Hi everyone!

I have this problem: after updating the game from version 1.07 to 1.12 and 1.52 community patch I have the double armor bonuses bug when I equip it. It is good that I have copied my saves before updating but I want to ask is it possible to fix this without reinstall the game or this is my only option?

Thank you and sorry for the dumb question!

Lobedan
23.12.2008, 15:56
§welcome here, Stelian.

There is a way with marvin mode to fix the problem. Disarm all equipped items first so that there are no armor values from items on your stats. Then type the following codes into the marvin console:

teach PROT_ICE 0
teach PROT_LIGHTNING 0
teach PROT_FIRE 0
teach PROT_MISSILE 0
teach PROT_BLADE 0
teach PROT_IMPACT 0Consider upper and lower case.

This codes reset your armor values. After that you can close marvin and equip your items.

Stelian
23.12.2008, 16:04
Thank you for the help Lobedan but I have another stupid question coming... what is this marvin mode and how I open the marvin console?

Lobedan
23.12.2008, 16:06
Thank you for the help Lobedan but I have another stupid question coming... what is this marvin mode and how I open the marvin console?
Try this post: click (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showpost.php?p=2547269&#post2547269) :)

trinitrus
25.12.2008, 10:17
faster and not-boring way: get into game, stand and fastly write " marvin" , console will work, to disable - type "marvin" again