PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Yorik, Ishtar and liberation of cities...

faladrin
22.12.2008, 14:45
Hello...

Five easy questions:

1. I have the 20 bundles of weapons for Yorik (Montera) but he is missing. Does anybody know if this is a bug?

2. In Ishtar I need a reputation of 75%, but I'm playing 'the good guy style' and most of the quest involve killing water mages, rebels and the like. Is it possible to enter Ishtar without these quests?

3. I'm not liberating cities from the orcs or hashishis in order to be allowed to do all the quests in the rest of the cities. What about Nordmar? Will I have problems there if I liberate the rest of cities in Myrtana and Varant before?

4. I have read that, if I liberate three or more cities, the orcs will attack me and all the quests in their cities will not be possible to do. Does it happen the same way if I play 'for the orcs' and I begin to destroy the rebel camps?

5. Last but not least...does anybody know the schedule for the 'Gold edition' of G3?

Thanks a lot

Lobedan
22.12.2008, 15:50
1. Should be a bug, yes. Try to save and load the game and also try teleporting away and then back to Montera. If this don't work (Yorik should be below the textures), activate marvin mode, open the console and enter goto Yorik

2. There is no way to enter Ishtar in a friendly way without the 75% reputation. But if you play a good char you don't have to enter Ishtar. There is nothing of interest for a stalwart of Innos ;)

3. All the orcs in Nordmar are hostile so it doesn't make any difference if you kill the orcs in Myrtana and Varant before.

4. Yes, there is a kind of this rule also for the rebels. After three liberations you will be attacked in the next camp of them.

5. Sorry, I don't know what you mean with this question exactly. Could you discribe it a little bit more?

faladrin
22.12.2008, 18:12
Thanks a lot, Lobedan...!!! Perhaps somebody has asked these things before, but it would have taken a lot of time to read all the posts (this forum has become a very big family)... The fifth question (I'm afraid I should practise my English a bit more) is about the 'Gold edition' of Gothic 3. I have that edition of Gothic 2 (with all the patches and 'night of the raven') and I'd like to know if a similar edition will be released for Gothic 3 (that is, the game with all the patches and 'forsaken gods') and when.

Lobedan
22.12.2008, 18:39
Thanks a lot, Lobedan...!!! Perhaps somebody has asked these things before, but it would have taken a lot of time to read all the posts (this forum has become a very big family)...
No problem if you ask questions that were asked some weeks before. It's a forum, not an online database ;)

The fifth question (I'm afraid I should practise my English a bit more) is about the 'Gold edition' of Gothic 3. I have that edition of Gothic 2 (with all the patches and 'night of the raven') and I'd like to know if a similar edition will be released for Gothic 3 (that is, the game with all the patches and 'forsaken gods') and when.

Ok, now I understand :)

At the moment there is no gold edition of Gothic 3 with the classic game and the addon. And I think, if something like this is planned, it will takes a long time until it's release. There are to many bugs in Forsaken Gods at the moment. Maybe after they are fixed something like such a gold version is thinkable.

faladrin
23.12.2008, 13:24
I feared so...:rolleyes:Thanks again, Lobedan. I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year... And that wish goes to those good people who spend their time killing orcs, rebels, druids, hashishis, water mages... too. ¡Merry Christmas and a gothic new year! :D

Carles

Shadow
23.12.2008, 20:17
4. Yes, there is a kind of this rule also for the rebels. After three liberations you will be attacked in the next camp of them.

as far as i know,there are only 3 rebels camps

Lobedan
23.12.2008, 22:10
as far as i know,there are only 3 rebels camps
There are also rebels in Vengard and the monastery, who are important for that ;)