PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : notr customizer

mustbesomeone
20.12.2008, 22:42
i downloaded notr custom,i made the modifications it sais notr succesfuly modified but the modifications dont exist in the game.i installed the game from my on dvd(the game was already instaled on the dvd i only done ,,copy-paste'' in c:/Gothic 2).i made the modifications again and nothing §burn .pls any sugestions that may solve this problem

Onisuzume
21.12.2008, 00:50
Have a nice time being banned. ^2^
Pirated game versions aren't tolerated or supported here.

So my only suggestion is that you buy the game.

mustbesomeone
21.12.2008, 15:06
it is not a pirated game.i installed the game from my friends original cd.i now that i might reinstal windows so i made a copy of the game already instaled.so its not pirated

Bastardo
21.12.2008, 15:19
Uh... that's the definition of pirated.:p

It's not like pirated games come out of thin air, obviously you have to start from an original (or another pirated) copy.

Tratos
21.12.2008, 16:45
Yeah, but we know nothing of the "friend". :D

Bastardo
21.12.2008, 16:54
Is there any law that allows us to pirate games from a "special" friend?:dnuhr:

Oh, and by the way read again your first post, someone. You already know the problem.

mustbesomeone
21.12.2008, 18:34
u mean that the problem is that i installed the game by copy-paste?and if is that how or where can iget gothic2 gold i searched evreywhere

WernerTWC
21.12.2008, 18:38
it is not a pirated game.i installed the game from my friends original cd.i now that i might reinstal windows so i made a copy of the game already instaled.so its not pirated

Since you don't have the original game, it's illegal to use that software.

And we don't wanna see talking about such copies in these forums.

See this as an official warning!

To your problem: Try to install the original game, could help, if it then not works, ask again.

---> closed!