PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Killed everyone.. now what?

lucasphi
18.12.2008, 00:17
Hello :)

Well, I couldn't talk to Gonzales without him attacking me, so I figgured why not just kill everyone and take the damn key. So I did. §burn

The thing is, every single hashishin is attaking me now. I went to Ishtar and had to kill everyone. And had been everywhere but there. So now, here is my question.

I have found Adanos Robe and Crown, and the staff of the wanderer from Zuben. Is there anything else I need to get from the desert or can I leave?

Thanks §wink

firefly1981
18.12.2008, 07:09
Well since you've killed everybody, why don't you continue your rampage and kill all the hashishin in varrant because now you have a bad reputation with them and they will not give you absolution anyway, don't forget the fire chalice in the belly of a beast, and the teleporter stone for every city (in case you forget something and decided to go back to a particular city). But remember slaughtering everyone will make you unable to do a certain quest related with them.

lucasphi
18.12.2008, 15:17
Well, I did something before talking to Gonzales that would me he attack me everytime I got near him. That's why I started this killing rampage (although its realy fun to just kill everyone heheheh). The thing is, after I killed gonzales, every single hashisshin started attacking me. So I had no other choice other to kill everyone.

I did got the fire chalice. I think i'm good.

Thx