PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : permanent running

mustbesomeone
16.12.2008, 13:40
hy all.i want to make my character run(just like drinking a speed potion) for unlimited time.i done that some time a go but i didnt play and i frogoth.can someone pls remaind me how thx

WernerTWC
16.12.2008, 18:58
hy all.i want to make my character run(just like drinking a speed potion) for unlimited time.i done that some time a go but i didnt play and i frogoth.can someone pls remaind me how thx

I think you mean this here: (?)

It's the speed-bug. When you consume the black ore, all around you become slower, when the effect of the black ore is over, all around you become faster again. But if you are transformed into an animal while the effect stops, the engine doesn't reconize the hero as the hero, so it speeds up the transformed hero.
When you are now have that speed boost + a speed potion then you'll run that fast. :)

mustbesomeone
17.12.2008, 08:45
no it was not a bug.it was a cheat in marvin mod but i froghot it.i think u had to do 3 things.at least i think

AngelOfGothic
17.12.2008, 13:13
Console-God Mode(Permanent health mana and stamina)

WarTom
17.12.2008, 17:24
Console-God Mode(Permanent health mana and stamina)

I think this is about the original Gothic games where you only could run with potions.

mustbesomeone
18.12.2008, 17:40
i found the site whit what must u do to run permanent.http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=178220,maybe.this is it(humans_sprint).have fun