PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : fog in G3

uncle roach
16.12.2008, 14:23
I have a fog problem
when I play G3 I have fog for a long time in the game that means that i cannot see more than few meters in front of me
fog only appears in open spaces of mrydana all over nordmar and varant
in varant it sometimes lift up and I could see almost across the desert but that's not so much a problem in desert as it is in nordmar where I'm completely lost an can hardly find my way around whit a map
I suspect that my weak computer is behind this can any tell me how to get rid of that so I could see nordmar like on today's PotM by OC-Burner

thanks

Ps:
comp. cofig.: athlon 3000+, 2Gb DDR ram, NVidia GeForce 8400 gs

Bastardo
16.12.2008, 14:56
Just a second, did you know about graphic options?

You can increase the view distance there. It's the first 2 sliders, one for high detail view (foreground) and one for low detail (background).

uncle roach
16.12.2008, 15:05
yes I know for them I have both on medium but I think this shouldn't cut my field of view so short
I can see mountains in background but it doesn't help me much because don't see in front of me far
as I said in mrydana and varant I could see some 500m far here only about 50, or just in range of magic spell which is to short for successful navigation whiteout getting lost all the time

Lobedan
16.12.2008, 16:36
Disappears the fog when you sleep or load a saved game? Normally the weather is changing after sleeping or loading one or two times.

Bastardo
16.12.2008, 16:50
yes I know for them I have both on medium but I think this shouldn't cut my field of view so short
I can see mountains in background but it doesn't help me much because don't see in front of me far
as I said in mrydana and varant I could see some 500m far here only about 50, or just in range of magic spell which is to short for successful navigation whiteout getting lost all the timeSorry, I've misunderstood you then. But the weather in Nordmar is often pretty bad so you might try sleeping as Lobedan mentioned, maybe a few times if it doesn't change right away...

uncle roach
16.12.2008, 16:59
thanks I'll try that and if I remember correctly this just might work (it worked few times)
thanks again

Petyamester
16.12.2008, 17:50
Yes, the same thing bugs me always, that I have to sleep when everything turns blue.

bergo
16.12.2008, 20:48
I sleep until midday. That helps a lot.