PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G3 FG: "Kill the beast"

Shahin
13.12.2008, 09:08
There are some circle marks in my new map... but its GPS system is showing wring signal... I mean when the world map shows that I'm in Gotha, the new map shows that I'm in somewhere else far to the up. Same in every location ...:dnuhr:...
So, how can I find out the certain point..? Where is the Beast really hiding..?

trinitrus
13.12.2008, 09:27
Reddock.

Shahin
13.12.2008, 10:37
A Worthless Dragon..? that's it...? Milten said this Dragon is powerful... Not powerful enough for my Bow... well thanks then... I've already killed it... As there was no "mission successful" type of signal, I thought this might not be the beast I'm looking for. Thanks again... I better go to "Vengard" right away ...:D...

Edit:
No buddy you misunderstood me. I'm searching the beast which require the Eye of Innos to finish off... I've the Eye of Innos and a Map... but still need some guidance to find it.

Edit2:
Looks like I was mistaking... thnx m8... I've found the beast in Reddock. And I'm the king now ...:D...

can't wait to play G4...§wink

[Raptor]
14.12.2008, 04:41
The dialog said something about the beast was sleeping until it could grow its powers so it was easier to kill in this state but reguardless it was way too easy to kill. And it was ugly too. :)