PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : A FG bug thread is a good idea

GeorgeK
12.12.2008, 18:29
Just a couple of bugs I'd like to share.

When talking to Cornelius the alchemist, the hero doesn't move his mouth and Cornelius talks for both characters.

Took a guys wife to Faring for some shoping, she does nothing and keeps following unless you tell her to wait. Even taking her back to Vengard and talking with her husband, nothing. If I leave her in Vengard and go off some where else, a message keeps coming up saying the woman is waiting.

Larisa
12.12.2008, 20:07
Took a guys wife to Faring for some shoping, she does nothing and keeps following unless you tell her to wait. Even taking her back to Vengard and talking with her husband, nothing. If I leave her in Vengard and go off some where else, a message keeps coming up saying the woman is waiting.

You must walk with her to a specific spot in Faring, then the quest will advance to the next stage.

GeorgeK
12.12.2008, 21:07
I finally found a previous post to that fact. Now she wants the best weapons but nobody I've spoken with has those. Collected everything in weapon racks, but still the wife just says "I'm waiting"

[Raptor]
12.12.2008, 21:36
Take her to the upper part of Faring, the castle if I remember correctly. She bitches a lot too. No wonder her husband didnt want to take her shopping.

Larisa
12.12.2008, 22:39
Now she wants the best weapons but nobody I've spoken with has those. Collected everything in weapon racks, but still the wife just says "I'm waiting"

Are you sure a weapon she's asking for and not an armor?
In a house in Faring (outside the castle), there should be 2 packages on a table. Take those.

GeorgeK
13.12.2008, 02:11
Yep, missed those because they were so close to the two guys the packages didn't register the first time.

Something I'm curious about; seems like when someone asks a question or is stuck, someone gives a solution, yet there's no compilation or strategy guide as yet published. How are you all privy to such information or is it shear intellect :dnuhr:

[Raptor]
13.12.2008, 05:37
mistress_larisa is a Gothic Gawdess!

Larisa
13.12.2008, 10:54
seems like when someone asks a question or is stuck, someone gives a solution, yet there's no compilation or strategy guide as yet published.

Probably we'll have a walkthrough from aldee soon, in English.

There is one in German: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=485755 with a little help from online translators it can provide the right answers.

;7944729']mistress_larisa is a Gothic Gawdess!

^2^

GeorgeK
13.12.2008, 19:14
Tried 2 or 3 translators with the following;

Beschaffe 5 Empfehlunsschreiben

and they couldn't translate Empfehlunsschreiben

it just said

procure 5 Empfehlunsschreiben :eek:

Anyhow, the pdf file is something to play around with

thanks all

Lobedan
13.12.2008, 20:08
Tried 2 or 3 translators with the following;

Beschaffe 5 Empfehlunsschreiben

and they couldn't translate Empfehlunsschreiben

it just said

procure 5 Empfehlunsschreiben :eek:

Anyhow, the pdf file is something to play around with

thanks all
I translated this quest myselfe as "Obtain 5 letters of recommendation". Not sure if the "optain" is the right word, but the rest is the correct translation.

In other cases: Post your questions for translations of some words or quests here, but I'm not able to translate the whole walkthrough.

edit: misprint :o :D
/fixed

Larisa
13.12.2008, 20:38
Not sure if the "optain" is the right word, but the rest is the correct translation.

obtain :D