PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : FG Wrath of innos.

chaoscrum
12.12.2008, 10:13
Where i find Wrath Of Innos on forsaken gods?

Tratos
12.12.2008, 11:46
Probably in a chest or smth. near a village. :D

chaoscrum
12.12.2008, 13:52
what village?

dangerousdave
12.12.2008, 14:15
what village?

He was probably joking as you can find powerful armors and weapons in random chests even early in game.

uncle roach
12.12.2008, 17:52
I found weapons in metal chests
I believe that they are like special chest in G3 just weapons are static and in a row
about wrath of inos I found it on an orc attacking hunters on road from Montera to Ardea
but the most powerful weapons that I found (I didn't played long) were in named chests ("name" chest) usually guarded by some beast
one of that chests in on road from
gelderen to montera after crossroad whit road from ardea (south road) in forest under the ruins (number 7 on this map (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20154))
I fell into it and in it is a black troll guarding the chest

Shadow
12.12.2008, 18:33
I found weapons in metal chests
I believe that they are like special chest in G3 just weapons are static and in a row
about wrath of inos I found it on an orc attacking hunters on road from Montera to Ardea
but the most powerful weapons that I found (I didn't played long) were in named chests ("name" chest) usually guarded by some beast
one of that chests in on road from
gelderen to montera after crossroad whit road from ardea (south road) in forest under the ruins (number 7 on this map (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20154))
I fell into it and in it is a black troll guarding the chest

actualy you can get warth of innos 3 times in FG
1 from the 48 weapon chest you open
1 from random chest near vengard
1 from quest orc near kap dun

bergo
12.12.2008, 19:42
The Wrath of Innos is most powerful weapon in the game for me. Its has biggest range and gives additional damage.