PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : fg problems

RembranT
11.12.2008, 13:21
ok, i got my hands on the game, and i installed it on the computer,and off course after that the problems arrived. the thing is the black screen-windows exit-module error problem,that lot of u have,how to solve this problem and about the patches (if they work at all) which one of them goes first, a have a r patch 1,01,1.04.1.52, and 1.6.that means all of them.ok in what order i have to put them ,are there any additonal advices about fixing the problems, the graphic card is an overclocked 7600gt (about 20% better performance),2 gb ram 800mhz, amd 3800 + also overclocked,so it has to work just fine on this computer

Lobedan
11.12.2008, 14:31
patch 1,01,1.04.1.52, and 1.6.
You are talking about Forsaken Gods, these are patches from Gothic 3 classic.
For Forsaken Gods you need first the release patch 1.0.4: download (http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=143)
And than you need the second patch 1.0.6: download (http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=144)
No 1.52 and no 1.6.

RembranT
11.12.2008, 15:09
ok ,then 1.04 and later 1.06,got that,about the black screen anyone?

Larisa
11.12.2008, 15:25
,about the black screen anyone?

If you applied the patches Lobedan told you about and still got a black screen, check the following:

-do you have the latest driver for the video card? Nvidia says 178.24 should be the latest official driver for 7 series.
-don't force any settings from the video card's control panel (like antialiasing or anisotropic filtering, leave them to 'application-controlled')
-if your amd 3800 is a dual core (X2), install the driver/optimizer

I didn't quite understood this problem with the black screen... does the game crashes back to desktop? Do you manage to see the game's menu an press a new game? And see the loading bar?

RembranT
13.12.2008, 02:50
the black screen problem removed,can anyone tell me the 1.1 release patch for FG becouse i downladed it ,can i now instal it after the 1.04 and 1.06 patcher,and also about one big bug in the game ,anog (or inog) do not want to came with me to his brother city,i presume you know the quest,and before you ask me did i do every quest that leads to that particular quest,yes i did,i am an old gothic player,that means i sweap every corner of the world

GeorgeK
13.12.2008, 05:12
the black screen problem removed,can anyone tell me the 1.1 release patch for FG becouse i downladed it ,can i now instal it after the 1.04 and 1.06 patcher,and also about one big bug in the game ,anog (or inog) do not want to came with me to his brother city,i presume you know the quest,and before you ask me did i do every quest that leads to that particular quest,yes i did,i am an old gothic player,that means i sweap every corner of the world

Now that you have patches 1.04 and 1.06 already installed, DO NOT install 1.1. Why?.... because 1.1 is the same as 1.04 :gratz