PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Loading problem

Godcrusher
08.12.2008, 09:38
Well since you guys know everything about the G3 problems here it goes:

I normaly saved a quicksave and all, and now the game just wont open the quicksave, the loading stops at let say 1/9 of the loading bar. I have no other saves and i can start a new game.

Larisa
08.12.2008, 11:02
I normaly saved a quicksave and all, and now the game just wont open the quicksave, the loading stops at let say 1/9 of the loading bar.

Maybe it was corrupted.

I have no other saves

Not wise.

UR1Z13L
08.12.2008, 11:37
I have very bad gothic save luck.
Just now i was starting the 3 new game because of some strange things that happend. And only this time i didnt saved and started playing. I was at the crazy chicken guy and i was killing his chickens. While i was slaughtering them i thought "hmm i have to save" and then i said to my self "naaaah after i kill 2 more birds and what could happen in that time" and guess what the electricity stopped (rofl). And now i have to start a new game .... again :D

Petyamester
08.12.2008, 17:53
All of my savegames got corrupted (FG). Loading stops at the beginning, and it drops me out of the game with a window to send a report to Microsoft. What's the problem?

Whiplash56
08.12.2008, 19:22
All of my savegames got corrupted (FG). Loading stops at the beginning, and it drops me out of the game with a window to send a report to Microsoft. What's the problem?

That's harsh, only thing I can recommend is re-installing since you lost your data anyway. I would try downloading the patches as well, and keeping many extra save files.

WernerTWC
08.12.2008, 21:11
I normaly saved a quicksave and all, and now the game just wont open the quicksave, the loading stops at let say 1/9 of the loading bar. I have no other saves and i can start a new game.

Seems like it's lost, i've searched a bit, ... one user once rescued his (g2-) savegame with scan disk and the repair-function, that's all you could try, ... for all and every game, but specially gothic games: Save often and in different slots.

Petyamester
08.12.2008, 23:32
Seems like it's lost, i've searched a bit, ... one user once rescued his (g2-) savegame with scan disk and the repair-function, that's all you could try, ... for all and every game, but specially gothic games: Save often and in different slots.

But there were all different slots, and immedaitely they turned corrupt. Yesterday everything was fine, I saved the game, and today it won't load... arghhhhh. I hope the next patch will fix this.

Larisa
08.12.2008, 23:38
But there were all different slots, and immedaitely they turned corrupt. Yesterday everything was fine, I saved the game, and today it won't load... arghhhhh. I hope the next patch will fix this.

And yesterday... did you made / overwrite all those saves in one gameplay session?

Petyamester
08.12.2008, 23:41
And yesterday... did you made / overwrite all those saves in one gameplay session?

Yes. Maybe I did something in the game that I shouldn't have. I don't know like putting some stuff to a bugged chest or some mystical bug made by the Indians.

Larisa
08.12.2008, 23:49
Yes, it could've been a bug, and since you used all those saves with it in memory, it 'infected' all the savegames.

Godcrusher
09.12.2008, 15:07
Ahh screw it