PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Artifacts for Vengard

Petyamester
07.12.2008, 18:46
I've found these:
- Segfried's necklace
- Ulrich's necklace
- Werner's necklace
- Severin's ring (2x)

What else do I need to get and where are those?

Larisa
07.12.2008, 19:04
I've found these:
- Segfried's necklace
- Ulrich's necklace
- Werner's necklace
- Severin's ring (2x)

Did you talked with Hildur again? Exhausted all talk options? If yes, try with Theodor again.

Shadow
07.12.2008, 21:02
I've found these:
- Segfried's necklace
- Ulrich's necklace
- Werner's necklace
- Severin's ring (2x)

there should be only 4 artifacts
after you get all of them you go to theodor

Negative
06.01.2009, 02:47
I still can't complete this quest for some reason. I tried talking to Hildur, but he does the usual... "I'm sure you're needed somewhere else" bit. I have 4 artifacts that have descriptions about the madness, but I don't have the one that Pety states (Werner's). Any idea where you found that? I also cannot progress the quest when talking with Theodor soo... yeah. :( I'm not sure if this quest is solved by having the correct items or by completing dialogues in Ardea. Any ideas/help?

Larisa
07.01.2009, 13:51
but I don't have the one that Pety states (Werner's). Any idea where you found that? I also cannot progress the quest when talking with Theodor soo... yeah. :( I'm not sure if this quest is solved by having the correct items or by completing dialogues in Ardea. Any ideas/help?

'Werner' is the internal name of the NPC 'Sindri'. So, it should be called Sindri's necklace.

Negative
08.01.2009, 05:44
Hmmm... Well I didn't find that one either :p

Can I just avoid this quest or is it part of the main storyline?