PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : monsters in Notr

Robotukas
07.12.2008, 19:24
where i can find locust swarm ,aligator ,panther and undead mud?

Whiplash56
07.12.2008, 19:31
Locust Swarm is a spell you can use by turning the Claw of Beliar into one of the 6 runes you can choose from as a Magician from any Shrine of Beliar.

As for Alligators, they aren't in the game but you can insert them. The only explaination for this is when you talk to Alligator Jack he says: "There aren't anymore alligators around here anyways." Thats why I get confused because they bothered to design an alligator but never put them in the game :dnuhr: The insert code is: insert alligator

As for Panthers, I have seen them too in the beastiary but I have never seen them in the game, and I even checked all of Jharendar (or however you spell it) in ch5. There is no dialogue explaination for this so I don't have the slightest idea. I have no idea what the insert code is for Panther, couldn't figure it out.

As for Undead Mud, I haven't found him either and I was wondering where you are supposed to find him as well ;)

What I have done before though is when i enter Jharkendar you can enter marvin mode and manually place these monsters around. I placed quite a few alligators around the lakes and the big swamp and put panthers in the Canyon and the Hollow.

WernerTWC
07.12.2008, 19:44
aligator ,panther and undead mud?

All only with cheats:
insert stonepuma
insert ItSc_SummonMud (that gives you a scroll, with it you can summon him)

Whiplash56
07.12.2008, 20:11
All only with cheats:
insert stonepuma
insert ItSc_SummonMud (that gives you a scroll, with it you can summon him)

So you don't actually find Undead Mud in the game? Bummer :(

Onisuzume
07.12.2008, 22:07
Sometimes they plan more stuff than they can put into the game before its released ya know...
These are some of those things.

Bastardo
07.12.2008, 22:14
Finding an "Undead Mud" in a random fashion would have been pretty killa already.

Robotukas
07.12.2008, 22:26
thanks for all