PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Orcs turned against me

Petyamester
06.12.2008, 11:52
All of the orcs are hostile with me. I think it's because I reached 50 rep with the rebels. Everything was nice, until I talked with Gorn about the water mage, and when I engage an orc city, they attack me. Why is that? How can I solve this?

Lobedan
06.12.2008, 12:47
It's not about your reputation with the rebels but about your talk with Gorn. After that all orcs turned hostile until you killed Kan. After that they are friendly again.

Petyamester
06.12.2008, 13:00
The other interesting thing is when I found the water mage, there were 2 hostile orcs, and a hostile Kan as well fighting the mage. Kan gave me a quest before to get him armors, but looks like I have to fail that quest...

Shadow
07.12.2008, 21:05
The other interesting thing is when I found the water mage, there were 2 hostile orcs, and a hostile Kan as well fighting the mage. Kan gave me a quest before to get him armors, but looks like I have to fail that quest...

that's why you always have to finish the quests in time

chaoscrum
11.12.2008, 19:32
is any quest that give me order to kill Kan?
Also do i kill him in Montera or in the Cave at the watermage?

Petyamester
11.12.2008, 19:51
is any quest that give me order to kill Kan?
Also do i kill him in Montera or in the Cave at the watermage?

You should kill him at the mage, as he's not in Montera any more.

chaoscrum
11.12.2008, 19:59
thx kan is at mage after i deliver him the 3 armor pieces?

Petyamester
11.12.2008, 20:01
Kan is at the mage after you talk with Gorn, no matter if you've delivered him those.

chaoscrum
11.12.2008, 20:11
thx a lot . i was running in the city and the orcs chasing me while i was trying to find him . TH a lot.
As you appear you are in you pc now i have a question about paladins ability. i read it is activated if you wear the sword of Innos . Is this sword from the spells or is it found in some cate etc?

Petyamester
11.12.2008, 20:45
You'll find it in a chest, but I don't know exactly where.