PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G3FG: Skills page bug

johns1234
04.12.2008, 18:42
When I look at the Skills page ( hit C ) and place the mouse over a skill, I get no info in the info box. Did I hit a key to turn that off or something ?
Everything else works. I'm carrying a ton of loot from all the wandering and opening of chests. I wonder if I've hit the Skills page cache limit ? I saw that many times in Gothic 2 and NOTR.

Also, about the Paladin Armor. I can't tell from the Skills page what I need to be able to wear that armor. I have other armor, so no big deal, but how do I qualify to wear the Paladin armor ... and is it worth it ? I already have 50 points in Anchient Knowledge, which I saw when the Skills page was working ... and I would highlight "Paladin". ???

Petyamester
04.12.2008, 20:47
You don't need to qualify for the armor, you just find it, and wear it. The typo bug occured to me once, when I overwritten the original g3 font, or maybe because you're using a different language patch than the original game.

ChangetheStyle
04.12.2008, 21:42
When I look at the Skills page ( hit C ) and place the mouse over a skill, I get no info in the info box. Did I hit a key to turn that off or something ?
Everything else works. I'm carrying a ton of loot from all the wandering and opening of chests. I wonder if I've hit the Skills page cache limit ? I saw that many times in Gothic 2 and NOTR.

Sounds like a(nother) "text missing" problem to me....are all the Perks informations missing or just some of them...?

You could see/check for yourself in the stringtable.ini if the text is there...

johns1234
04.12.2008, 22:44
It disappeared after about 10 hours play. Nothing on the Skills page will generate information in the info box when I put the mouse over an item. If I go to the Stats page everything is working fine. I can sell / trade, and all that works. No big deal, since I pretty much know what I need ... except the Paladin armor will not activate when I click on it. I bought it for ! gold coin right at the start of the game. I have the Spy armor, and Crown of Innos .. top 1h-sword .. Rhune shield ... so I'm well equipped for about anything. Somehow, I managed to turn that stupid Skills page off .. probably because I'm wandering all over Myrtana and not really following quest lines until after I feel ready. Got the top 1h sword in the game by running past the Orcs guarding the temple on the hill at Trellis. Got the Spy armor at Ardea. Thorus and Kan can just wait. I'm whacking Scavengers by the 100s.