PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Mining and wood cutting- How to?

Hrothmeir
04.12.2008, 02:27
In my travels through the game world, I have come across logs and lumps of ore, and when I click on them the nameless hero responds with "But with what?" I decided to look for tools to do... whatever it is with these things, and eventually found an ax and a pickax. However, when attempting to equip said items, I am met with what can only be described by a boinging sound, and cannot use the items, despite their having a damage rating. I perused the guidbook, and it said nothing of mining or wood cutting. Is there a certain smithing skill needed to mine, or some special way to equip the axes, or am I merely reading much too much into the game and talking about nonesense? Thank you in advance for any responses, and have a happy Chanukah or other holiday.

Larisa
04.12.2008, 06:28
You don't need to equip them, just to have them in the inventory. When you are in front of an vein or a log, press left click, and if you have the proper tool the hero will perform the necessary animation.

Hrothmeir
04.12.2008, 06:34
Thank you... Funny thing, as always happens... I've tried that before, and it never worked. Then, now that I've asked, I accidentaly discovered that on my own while playing... Ironic, huh?