PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hanz's paladins

merida
03.12.2008, 09:27
I go in cape dun, i talk to one guard, i tell him that i am there to rescue the paladins and he attaks me. beat him up, and the the other two guards i have no dialogue with.i beat them up to and whe i tak to paladins only one joins me. am i supposed to take them one by one or how?

Larisa
03.12.2008, 09:36
I go in cape dun, i talk to one guard, i tell him that i am there to rescue the paladins and he attaks me. beat him up, and the the other two guards i have no dialogue with.i beat them up to and whe i tak to paladins only one joins me. am i supposed to take them one by one or how?

Now, all 3. Try to talk with the other paladins too.

merida
03.12.2008, 09:50
i have tried it says i allready have a commrade in battle and he cannot join.

And another question: The ugly people. where do i find work for them? do i have to kill vaingard first and the fin work?

johns1234
07.12.2008, 22:46
You have to talk to the right paladin ... and then the rest will follow. Do a save first, and pick each one until you get the right guy. I had a problem when leaving, the unconsious Orcs came to, and attacked the Paladins. They answered with a big fight with all the Orcs. I reset and made darn sure that the Orcs by the door did not do that again.