PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : question on the linear nature of G3 FG

pchefkent
02.12.2008, 08:48
How likely will I screw up the quests if i just go and explore the world randomly?
I would like to see the changes w/o doing the the quests first. Or is that a bad idea? I mean i might kill a quest related person or critter accidentally. Any thoughts on this?:dnuhr:

Larisa
02.12.2008, 11:15
How likely will I screw up the quests if i just go and explore the world randomly?
I would like to see the changes w/o doing the the quests first. Or is that a bad idea? I mean i might kill a quest related person or critter accidentally. Any thoughts on this?:dnuhr:

You could do this, but I would save in a different slot... or don't expect in this gameplay to reach the ending scene.
If you do this and want to finish the game also, don't kill NPCs... about critters don't know, there aren't many quest related animals. Many NPCs won't talk with you if you didn't followed the quest line.

Another method it will be to explore the rest of the world after you finish the game. (The game doesn't end like G3)