PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Any tip about fighting boars and the like?

faladrin
01.12.2008, 14:49
I am having strong problems when fighting against animals (specially if they are boars, scavengers or the like), because if they hit me once, they hit me very fast four or five times in-a-row and I can't dodge, turn, counterattack or anything else. I'm already a master swordman with a heavy shield and deal with humans quite easily (sometimes too easily) , but the situation changes redically when fighting with beasts, specially if I'm on a slope and they are lower than me. I would thank anybody who gave me any tip about this issue...because it's quite tiring the routine 'lure a separate beast-run-climb to somewhere-use bow-repeat'...

thank you

Lobedan
01.12.2008, 15:15
Which patch is installed? The first patches from prianha bytes damp this problem somewhat.

faladrin
01.12.2008, 15:42
Thanks a lot, Lobedan. How curious, I didn't know that it was a patch problem...

Well, to tell the truth afaik at least the first patch is already installed (I was told that if I tried to play G3 without that first patch it would be a waste of time). I could not download anything from the web at that moment so a friend downloaded it for me. Perhaps this issue was fixed in a later patch (or perhaps I'm just too clumsy to became a good fighter).

Lobedan
01.12.2008, 16:04
It's a balancing problem, nothing more ;) :D

Well, best would be installing the newest patch that solve or improve much more problems and situations than only this one. Here is the download: click (http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=132)

faladrin
01.12.2008, 16:53
Thanks again, Lobedan. When I get a good ADSL line (that's why I couldn't download the first patch and I hope I will solve this problem soon) I'll try to download the missing patches.

It's quite curious, G3 was delivered with a good number of problems (i've seen a troll passing through a house without breaking a stone, blank text boxes, boars that exit a cave throught the ceiling, dark caves althought I have a fire sword in my hand, a couple of crashes and hangings of the computer, chests that can't be open because the hero can't stay right in front of it, day changing to night loading from the same saved game, defeated orcs that allow me to sleep hours before they get up, and a lot more of odd things...)...BUT I LOVE THIS GAME (And I don't blame the developers, not completely at least, because I suppose that they had a heavy pressure from different sides)

(yes, you're right, I need vacations URGENTLY)

Greetings from Barcelona

Faladrin