PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G3FG Teacher for thieving skills

johns1234
01.12.2008, 09:04
First let me say, I'm really enjoying Forsaken Gods. I know all the tweaks needed for the original G3 engine, and once applied .. plus the 2 patches, the game runs smooth and so far no broken quests or serious video problems.

I've walked past dozens of Metal Chests that I don't have the "pick difficult" locks skill. I never found a teacher. Been to Silden, Geldern, and now I'm at Trellis .. so pretty early in the game. I read there are big weapons to be had in these boxes, and I'm not above getting them early on. Is there a teacher for this skill near Sildern ?

Edit:
I just found one .. sort of. I fought an Orc in the arena at Trelis, and after I beat him, he taught me thieving skills, but not the needed "difficult locks" skill. Rats!

dangerousdave
01.12.2008, 10:10
I found that orc in Trelis arena that teaches thieving skills but he even had some master skills that only Hashishins knew in G3 like murder for example. Orc a master thief?!?!?! Retarded! §burn

Larisa
01.12.2008, 13:05
Is there a teacher for this skill near Sildern ?

He should be inside Silden: Meryl, but you must do his quest first.