PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Problem with console codes

Hrothmeir
01.12.2008, 02:46
To insert, try with insert item or spawn item. Where item is a code from here: http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic3/?go=g3insert
insert will put it in your inventory, spawn in front of you. For some things, it's necessary to spawn it, so that the game routines notice that you got it.

Examples:
spawn It_FiremageCup
goto Milten
insert It_Axe_Orc_01

I, too, have a problem with these types of cheats. I enter them exactly as stated in the examples above, yet nothing happens. Also, in my cheat-box/typey-area thing, The letters are not english; they are rectangular boxes. Is this normal, or is it something that can be tweaked in options? Thanks in advance for any help...

Larisa
01.12.2008, 02:56
The letters are not english; they are rectangular boxes. Is this normal, or is it something that can be tweaked in options?

Known problem, read this for the solution:
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=2575780&#post2575780

What patches do you have installed for Gothic 3?

I, too, have a problem with these types of cheats. I enter them exactly as stated in the examples above, yet nothing happens.

Probably because of the problem above, you don't enter them correctly.
The cheats are case sensitive and the console uses the German keyboard (some letters are mixed up)

Hrothmeir
01.12.2008, 04:32
Thank you very much for oyur assistance; I have now procedded to initiate the fix. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which patches I have installed...

Potato. Sorry, I just felt an urge to say that...

Edit:
Alright, I have checked in-game, and yes, it is due to the English keyboard/ German game issue. Specifically, I cannot find the "_" (underscore.)

Larisa
01.12.2008, 13:14
Specifically, I cannot find the "_" (underscore.)

On my KB, it's done with Shift and /? keys.

Hrothmeir
02.12.2008, 02:44
Thank you very much, that did the trick! Unfortunately, even though the game now recognises the codes, it still does not give me the items i ask for, save an in-game document I requested...

Larisa
02.12.2008, 03:02
it still does not give me the items i ask for, save an in-game document I requested...

Which one, exactly?

Hrothmeir
02.12.2008, 05:26
Sanford's Rebel List. The things it doesn't give me are Heavy Hashishin Armor and Heavy Nomad Clothes.

WernerTWC
02.12.2008, 16:16
Sanford's Rebel List. The things it doesn't give me are Heavy Hashishin Armor and Heavy Nomad Clothes.

- Use spawn instead of give.
- Lists are not in the inventory, but in Books and Letters.

Hrothmeir
03.12.2008, 04:40
Thank you for the advice; used in conjunction with the Hash. Armour code, it yeilded positive results. Alas, when I attempted to pick it up and add it to my inventory, the armour disappeared. Oh well...