PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic 2 NOTR bugs

realman
29.11.2008, 13:01
I have 2 possible bugs
First: i'm a guard and i've been given the weed deal quest. I'v talked to Mortis then Kardiff then Meldor and now i can't speak to anyone in the Red Lantern. What to do?

Second: I can't get Lares to help me in the portal mission. He said that i can tell him when i'm ready to leave with him then nothing happens, he just won't come with me!!!!

What to do? Please help §cry

TeLovesc
29.11.2008, 13:05
first of all what guard?? i dont remember that guild in gothic 2 :eek:
Ok you say that u talked to Mortis well then reload the save game and listen carefuly what he says . He says that when you go to the harbour you have to take off your amor first. The guy in front of Red Lantern is the dealer. Just pay Bromor for Nadja ,go upstairs with her and then she will tell you who`s dealing . And when you go to that guy dont tell him that u know it from Nadja. have fun

and no ,those are not bugs, are just more complicated quests than G3`s,welcome to the real gothic :D:D:D

Oh and if i recall corectly in order to make Lares to walk out with you , you really have to find someone to replace him . I cant remember the guy`s name ,but you can find him on the merchants square ,he`s selling food ,near Zuris. I`m not sure if this is the quest you`re talking about ,but also try finding Lares someone to replace him while he`s gone.

realman
29.11.2008, 13:12
That is the problem. If I talk to Bromor the "have fun" sentence doesn't appears just the "end" option:dnuhr:

Thorwyn
29.11.2008, 13:40
That is the problem. If I talk to Bromor the "have fun" sentence doesn't appears just the "end" option:dnuhr:
Did you already "have fun" earlier in the game? Then this could be the reason for the bug. In this case you have to get Bromor's golden bowl from the bandits' camp behind Sekob's farm and ask Bromor for your reward, when you give him the bowl.
Then you'll be able to go upstairs with Nadja again.

realman
29.11.2008, 14:01
I did that quest with Bromors Golden Bowl.
Isn't there a way to solve it with marvin mod???:dnuhr:

superninja™
29.11.2008, 14:04
I got this bug long ago.There is no fix or solution.You can reload earlier save game if you have..

firefly1981
29.11.2008, 14:31
The guy who will find replacement for lares is baltram, just don't forget to wear your aquamarine ring.

realman
29.11.2008, 18:58
OK I got it I can't do The weed deal quest, but whats up with Lares?
I want to go with him to the last stone circle, the one that is in a forest to the north. But he won't come. §cry

Thorwyn
29.11.2008, 19:29
OK I got it I can't do The weed deal quest, but whats up with Lares?
I want to go with him to the last stone circle, the one that is in a forest to the north. But he won't come. §cry
Did you already talk to Baltram about Lares' replacement?
Or are you in the 3rd chapter? Then Lares won't guide you anymore and you have to go on your own.
If not, did you already go to Orlan's tavern with him? This can cause the bug, that the "Let's go" dialogue disappears, although Lares should be still able to come with you.

Son of Adanos
02.12.2008, 05:00
the exact same thing happened with me, and i finished it just fine. i think it was because he told me to tell him when to leave, then i did some story missions and went to the next chapter, and the options werent available. but these problems will not prevent you from finishing the game.:p