PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Vengard Upper Quarter

Petyamester
29.11.2008, 10:03
How can I go to the upper quarter? The guards don't want to let me in.

Larisa
29.11.2008, 11:35
How can I go to the upper quarter? The guards don't want to let me in.

You mean Theodore? Talk with him and do his quests.

Petyamester
29.11.2008, 14:46
Are you speaking about forsaken gods? I can't find Theodore.

Larisa
29.11.2008, 14:57
Are you speaking about forsaken gods? I can't find Theodore.

Yes, I talk about FG. And it looks like it's Theodor, without the last e. ^2^

Take a look at this map:
http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files2/vengard.jpg

Petyamester
03.12.2008, 00:51
Oh, thanks. I even tried out the goto command, but then the e isn't needed.

Edit:
He doesn't want to talk with me, he just says to stay away from the gate...

Larisa
03.12.2008, 02:02
He doesn't want to talk with me, he just says to stay away from the gate...

Did he gave you before some quest?

trinitrus
03.12.2008, 05:17
if he did, go to marc in ardea, then back to Theodor, and you'll needto find 4 artefacts near ardea and in it.

Petyamester
03.12.2008, 12:48
Did he gave you before some quest?

No. He never ever talked with me... But I think I've found the 4 artefacts already. 2 rings, and 2 amulets I think.

RobinHood 13.
03.12.2008, 17:37
No. He never ever talked with me... But I think I've found the 4 artefacts already. 2 rings, and 2 amulets I think.

Here's what you need to do:
1. Take out the Cd and put it in its cover.
2. return to where you bought it.
3. Say it's unplayable and that you want your money back (or a different game if they refuse).
4. Wait for G4, if same thing occurs to G4, return to first step and begin anew.

Larisa
03.12.2008, 17:54
3. Say it's unplayable and that you want your money back (or a different game if they refuse).
4. Wait for G4, if same thing occurs to G4, return to first step and begin anew.

That's not very helpful. For expressing your opinions about the game, please use the Gothic Discussion forum (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160).

RobinHood 13.
03.12.2008, 21:23
That's not very helpful. For expressing your opinions about the game, please use the Gothic Discussion forum (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160).

I found it kinda funny:)

Here's a a more helpful advice, petyamaster.
Patience, when that doesn't help try try and try again.
If you're very lucky, a bug will occur, and what they forgot to implent will be fixed by that bug:D

Any further flames I will try to keep in that thread Larissa. Flames tend to spread a bit to fast, and can be hard to control, for that I am sorry:(.

Petyamester
03.12.2008, 22:57
Why do you think I payed money for a DVD full of badly written codes? It's not even rewritable! :)
Ok, sorry for off topic again.

johns1234
06.12.2008, 00:34
Go to a nearby chest, and unload all your booty into the chest. Then go back and see if the dialog will occur. Your "booty" cache may be topped out, and the dialog can't load. If that works, please report it in my "heads up" thread. I really think these bugs are the old NOTR bugs, and they can be easily fixed during gameplay. If I can figure out how or which cache to tweak, all these bugs may go away ????

Petyamester
06.12.2008, 10:53
I just beat up Theodor, until he ran away, and did the quest for the alchemist so I got +60 hps. Lee isn't at his place though.

Shadow
06.12.2008, 16:53
you have to get a quest from gorn,the quest to get lee's help
then theodor will speak with you and give you some quests
btw you realy close to the end

nsnshark
08.12.2008, 01:24
hello, i talked to theodor and then marc. marc said something about an artifact. i then went back to theo, but he just keeps saying something about me not finding and talking to marc yet. i went back and tried talking to marc again but he wont talk to me. am i missing something before i go back and talk to theo?
please help
thanks
btw i got the quest to visit lee b4 talking to theo.

Shadow
08.12.2008, 16:31
hello, i talked to theodor and then marc. marc said something about an artifact. i then went back to theo, but he just keeps saying something about me not finding and talking to marc yet. i went back and tried talking to marc again but he wont talk to me. am i missing something before i go back and talk to theo?
please help
thanks
btw i got the quest to visit lee b4 talking to theo.

you done it right,try speak with theodor again...get closer to him

Larisa
08.12.2008, 16:46
am i missing something before i go back and talk to theo?

Welcome here §wink

Do you have the patches installed? First the release patch then the 1.0.6 patch?

nsnshark
08.12.2008, 17:30
i think i have 1.04. i will patch it to 1.06. i hope i don't have to restart:(
thank you

bergo
08.12.2008, 18:07
i think i have 1.04. i will patch it to 1.06. i hope i don't have to restart:(
thank you

Go ahead. No problem.

Negative
28.12.2008, 07:08
Just as a tip... The easiest way to get past any guards it by using the spell "Bloodlust" and the guards move away and pay attention to the fight instead of you. After they walk away, you have free passage to go where ever you want until the fight is over. :)