PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 5 letters of recommendation ?

smokiedabong
28.11.2008, 15:31
Spoiler

Hi,
I have 3 and I can't complete the last 2 quests to get the final 2 letters , I don't know if it's a bug or I did something wrong . I refused to kill the cows for one letter and the only quest's remaining are to recover the money and beat Barnabas and get 5 undigested fire nedels from scavangers . I can't find Barnabas anyware . As for the "well fead scavangers" I'm suspecting to be the ones from the road betwen Silden and Geldern , right before entering the cave because they have no name and can't interact with them after I kill them . Are these the scavangers ? I serched for them for many hours and I'm about to quit because I can't find them , please help . Thanx

SharkAttack
28.11.2008, 15:36
go to gelden..you must be in silden..and the scavangers..u take the nord exit from silden ..between the lake and road.barnabas is in the nord of silden

Larisa
28.11.2008, 15:48
This map might also help:

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files2/uhOxsilden.jpg

smokiedabong
28.11.2008, 16:24
Thanks a lot :D . I don't know how I miss those , I explored all the areas around Silden and Geldern and found a lot of stuff , even the Crown of Adanos . I thought I went everywhere , it seems not . Thanks .

Mage of Adanos
30.11.2008, 06:46
(Somehow I got the game to run without crashing... much. Lots of black everywhere, especially in towns, but anyway...)

I have 4 letters of recommendation from Oelk, Anon, Boris and Cornelius.

I know I could get one from Jurgen, but - as implied earlier - it seems out of character for NH. Are there others from whom I can get a letter?

Lobedan
30.11.2008, 07:32
I have 4 letters of recommendation from Oelk, Anon, Boris and Cornelius.

I know I could get one from Jurgen, but - as implied earlier - it seems out of character for NH. Are there others from whom I can get a letter?
Yes there is one more npc. Talk with Meryl he will send you to Geldern. After doing his quest you will get one more letter.

Mage of Adanos
30.11.2008, 09:08
Ah, thanks.

Must have done something wrong, then. After his initial debate with NH on the merits of dishonesty, he doesn't talk to me anymore. Think I wasn't supposed to talk to Dylan first.

(Still adapting to this more linear gameplay. Glad to see it back. Perhaps this chapter should be retitled: "Gothic 3 - The Apology". The tag line: "Patching up is just the beginning.")

Gotten as far as Trelis now, and... oh darn... where IS that pesky guru?

jack4s
30.11.2008, 12:41
is this a bug, i go to crazy bird man and after talk i beat him, but Oelk still say follow the bread (i even killed him once but still the same), or did i miss something?

trinitrus
30.11.2008, 14:54
talk to oelk one time, then second, on second time you can say: Birdman won't harm you again etc...

jack4s
30.11.2008, 23:27
can someone tell me where can i look how many cows have i killed, since i thank that i have killed all cows, but Jurgen doesn't give me option for finishing a quest.

and i would like to ask, what i have to do at family quest in second town, since i beat every miner and leader twice and father still say when will you do exsample for my children and i asked him more than once.

Larisa
30.11.2008, 23:42
can someone tell me where can i look how many cows have i killed, since i thank that i have killed all cows, but Jurgen doesn't give me option for finishing a quest.

Don't know how to find out how many cows did you killed.
There are 10 cows that need to be killed. If they run away, return later to the paddock, they should've returned there.

and i would like to ask, what i have to do at family quest in second town, since i beat every miner and leader twice and father still say when will you do exsample for my children and i asked him more than once.

Don't know, maybe you need to kill them. But save in a different slot before you do this.

bergo
01.12.2008, 00:48

When you kill the 10th cow the quest finish automatically.

Mage of Adanos
01.12.2008, 08:50
Don't know, maybe you need to kill them. But save in a different slot before you do this.

I think you just have to beat up every miner... the tricky part is not missing any.

merida
10.02.2009, 09:46
how do u kill the cows. when i first played uith patch 1.4 i managed to kill them from outside the camp throuhg a hole in the fence with my bow.
now from wherever i sit the citizens atack me