PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Forsaken Error Message

Mage of Adanos
28.11.2008, 13:06
Gothic III Forsaken Gods
casued a EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
in module <unknown> at 001B:30AA9C3

Don't know what it means, but I see this a lot! Often just after the loading screen.

Any ideas?

(Gothic 3 ran okay on my computer... after the 1.6 Community Patch. Good dedicated folk, please work your magic again!)

Larisa
28.11.2008, 13:12
Post your system specs: video card, processor, memory. Perhaps a dxdiag report would help.
Do you have Vista or XP?
Latest drivers?
What patches do you have installed for FG?

Also, try playing with the game's options: details->custom-> and change the postprocessing slider, the shader slider, disable AA, reduce the resource cache, etc.

Mage of Adanos
28.11.2008, 13:23
Video card: Radeon 9550 (Not a high end card, but it works!)
Windows XP
Have the latest drivers installed.
Installed both 1.04 and 1.06 patches.
2GB memory, 2.4 Gh processor

When the sliders are reduced to minimum, the sky is black, bright red smears the lanscape (like a graffiti artist on a come down), trees and bushes becomes a series of square shapes, animations flicker with black squares - people, torches, fireballs, etc. And the game crashes anyway after a while.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a dx dialog report?

TeLovesc
30.11.2008, 16:25
dxdiag is like a diagnostic for your computer :D

click "Start" button then "Run" and then type "dxdiag". After that you can save a text.

dracuella
25.12.2008, 17:25
Gothic III Forsaken Gods
casued a EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
in module <unknown> at 001B:30AA9C3

Don't know what it means, but I see this a lot! Often just after the loading screen.

Any ideas?

I get one almost identical and I solved it by reinstalling DirectX9c: I already had it installed but last resort (after 5 hours of debugging) and it solved my problem