PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : gothic 3 forsaken gods help! - mystic wanderer

jimokalos
27.11.2008, 20:11
Does anyone know where can find the cave of the mystic wanderer?I have been searching it for half an hour and still havent found it.Please help!

Kostaz
27.11.2008, 20:16
This should be in G3-Help

@mods (sorry just trying to help)

TeLovesc
27.11.2008, 20:17
you are looking for the armor pieces?
the first quest item can be found on your way to Silden ,from Geldern.
Just leave Geldern ,walk towards Silden and iirc its the first cave you encounter. You will find it on the table. I picked it up before talking to the Mystic Wanderer and now i cant finish the quest... but i heard that there are 2 of them :rolleyes:

jimokalos
27.11.2008, 20:19
Thank you,what is the name of the item?I took it but now i dont remember the name.I will do an experiment and i will put it in a chest and then take it again.I think it will be finished like that!Also can you tell me where is the second one?

TeLovesc
27.11.2008, 20:21
Edit : the name of the item is "Wanderer piece" , look on your inventory on Miscellaneous.

the second piece is on a hill when going out from Trelis to Montera... When you get out of Trelis and following the road just go forward on the hill above the old temple and there you will find a cave with the Mystic Wanderer in front...

another piece is where Ortega lived , the bandit boss from the coastal region.

that`s all i know . hope it helps :D

jimokalos
27.11.2008, 20:39
Yep,it helped.Thank you so much!

Petyamester
28.11.2008, 11:45
So if we pick up a piece before talking to th wanderer we can't finish the quest?

Larisa
28.11.2008, 11:50
So if we pick up a piece before talking to th wanderer we can't finish the quest?

It would appear so.

What I don't know is at what time/places the wanderer appears to give you the quest?

uncle roach
28.11.2008, 14:51
glad I fount this post
I checked out all caves around silden and not found any thing the mine in which was that (I found a chalice called Mystics wanderers pice or something like that) is for me mor near gelderen rather silden but any ways thanks

Larisa
28.11.2008, 15:03
glad I fount this post
I checked out all caves around silden and not found any thing the mine in which was that (I found a chalice called Mystics wanderers pice or something like that) is for me mor near gelderen rather silden but any ways thanks

Yes, I think so too: that that mine is more associated with Geldern than with Silden. Iirc, it was part of a quest in Geldern in G3.

Petyamester
28.11.2008, 15:06
I just foudn him, but he doesn't want to talk to me.

jimokalos
28.11.2008, 16:53
Ok,i completed the quest!It was childs play for me!:p

Larisa
28.11.2008, 17:04
Ok,i completed the quest!It was childs play for me!:p

Can you tell us what you did, where did you find those pieces, what was the reward?

jimokalos
28.11.2008, 19:25
The reard was the endgame armor!I found the mystic wanderer in a cave near the old temple near trelis.I gave him the one i took near silden and he gave me the armor and the quest was complete!

Edit:
Here is a screenshot of the endgame armor!http://www.fotorola.com/uploads/4a64e3ea99.jpg (http://www.fotorola.com/)

Petyamester
28.11.2008, 21:15
Wow, that looks cool. Specs of the armor?

TeLovesc
29.11.2008, 16:26
lol...i was planning to go outside tonight but when i saw that armor i definately need to complete the quest. I searched for more pieces instead of giving that back LOOL

jimokalos
29.11.2008, 16:29
There is also a part in a cave where Okara used to be.Near the water mage!

Lazor
29.11.2008, 16:31
I had the Wanderer piece before the Wanderer assigned me this quest so I couldn't finish it.

Ah, and btw don't try to kill him. The armor is not in his inventory :D.

jimokalos
29.11.2008, 16:32
I had the Wanderer piece before the Wanderer assigned me this quest so I couldn't finish it.

Ah, and btw don't try to kill him. The armor is not in his inventory :D.

This is not the problem.You just need to take 3 pieces,not only one!

firefly1981
29.11.2008, 16:46
The items in your slotbar has 100 items each, did you use idkfa command?

Made of chaos
02.12.2008, 16:11
guys help i have 2 wanderer pieces (one from the cave on your way to silden from geldern and one at the cave in okara near the water mage) and i'm missing another one i searched the cave where ortega used to be and found nothing, and also searched the cave up on the way where trelis' temple is with the mystic wanderer outside and also found nothing... where the heck is the third piece??

WernerTWC
03.12.2008, 20:12
guys help i have 2 wanderer pieces (one from the cave on your way to silden from geldern and one at the cave in okara near the water mage) and i'm missing another one i searched the cave where ortega used to be and found nothing, and also searched the cave up on the way where trelis' temple is with the mystic wanderer outside and also found nothing... where the heck is the third piece??

Should be in the cave with Cor Kaloms cup in it.