PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Night of the Raven does NOT start!!!

PaladinofInnos
26.11.2008, 18:52
Greetings guys. I installed NOTR few minutes ago but the game does not start, no matter how many times I click on the icon. :rolleyes: Does anyone know why or how can I fix this?

I own an original copy...§wink The game worked fine few months ago...

.†.MikeL.†.
26.11.2008, 19:10
Well first of all give us an overview of your PC (RAM, Graphics Card, windows etc.)

Bastardo
26.11.2008, 20:12
Greetings guys. I installed NOTR few minutes ago but the game does not start, no matter how many times I click on the icon. :rolleyes: Does anyone know why or how can I fix this?

I own an original copy...§wink The game worked fine few months ago...I have this problem all the time... just a curiosity: does the uninstaller work? Regardless of this I never found a solution other than uninstall/delete game folder, and try again - clean install of G2, then clean install of NotR, restart PC.

Dino
26.11.2008, 21:28
I had this problem. Can't remember how I solved it, damnit. I guess try to restart your computer, then try to run notr again. Then, press ctrl+alt+tab and see the processes running. If there's gothic 2 there, then end it and try again.
Also, have you tried waiting for a certain amount of time? Like, click on the icon and wait like, 5 minutes to see if it'll work?

PaladinofInnos
27.11.2008, 13:37
Nothing guys. Uninstalled, reinstalled, tried Gothic 2 alone, worked great, installed NOTR, nothing. It does not load...:rolleyes:

Korianous
27.11.2008, 14:51
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=476522&page=4

Some other guy had this question a while ago, you can try some of the fixes/ideas we had in this thread.