PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Seeing memory information on screen in game

malikye187
26.11.2008, 05:34
Hello All,

I really need someones help on this. I've become totally frustrated. I decided recently to start playing Gothic 3 again so I loaded it up tonight. I get all the way into the game and at the top of the screen I can see a lot of text.

small heaps
mid heaps
large heaps
buffer
vb
tex

and so on

I can't remember what I did to activate this. So I uninstalled completely, deleted the directories and reinstalled and the installed the 1.6 patch on top of a fresh install. Still I get the same thing in the game at the top of the screen. It takes up about half the screen and I'm ready to lose it.

Please can someone tell me how to turn this off or what the hell I did to turn it on?

Thanks,
Andrew

Larisa
26.11.2008, 12:20
I get all the way into the game and at the top of the screen I can see a lot of text.

small heaps
mid heaps
large heaps
buffer
vb
tex

and so on

Welcome here §wink

Looks like something that you get only if you have marvin mode activated and presses Ctrl + p
If you didn't activated marvin mode, read here (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=2547269&#post2547269) on how to do it.
Then try in game that shortcut.
Other shortcuts that might display that kind of informations: Ctrl+S, Ctrl+R

malikye187
26.11.2008, 15:49
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ctrl + P did the trick.

The last time I play this game was last year and must have turned it on but for sure I couldn't remember when or where or how.

Thanks again :)

Andrew