PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : gothic 3 - forsaken gods strange things or Easter eggs

uncle roach
25.11.2008, 15:30
While playing FG I found crown of adanos in the Geldern city mine in the deepest shaft in same place where in G3 you can find a fire chalice.
I'm wondering if anyone else has found this (I hope) Easter egg and not a bug. Because this part is quite full of them and I usually don't notice them
for ex: the quests are only on all tab and not under city tab/button which is very strange and rep in city is going up extremely strange as weal (first I had to bring 5 letters of recommendation to Anog and only after then rep. started to rise - perhaps this is as it spouse to be).
So if anyone else has found anything strange I would be glad to know so that I wouldn't stare at screen like I would seen Xardas.

uncle roach

chams
25.11.2008, 17:14
I'm wearing that crown right now. :D

Found it just where you said.

WernerTWC
25.11.2008, 19:36
(I hope) Easter egg and not a bug.

That's not an easteregg, it's just shows the incompetence of the devs.

Tim
25.11.2008, 20:55
I don't think in Forsaken Gods are Eastereggs. Trine hasn`t made the game with so much love, as Piranha Bytes had done is with Gothic 3.

uncle roach
25.11.2008, 21:11
I thought as mach

because if an item that supposed to be destroyed in nodmar lava still exist in the myrdana then something is wrong
and from this incident as it may be called I can conclude that all of the divine artifacts can be found in the world
and for unfinished work in G3 I don't blame PB (a bit yes) but the publisher JoWooD for pushing too hard on release date (yes there must be a compromise but any way unfinished is unfinished)
shame on them

Weidengeflecht
25.11.2008, 23:27
so... there are also dead Paladins in the free anti-war Citys... and more and more and more of such things... oh this game sucks so hard :(

Larisa
25.11.2008, 23:46
OK, let's not turn this in a discussion about the qualities of FG. We agree they are not easter eggs, that should be all.

Kostaz
25.11.2008, 23:47
I found a guy in the outskirts of Vengard who claims to be Rhobar's son.After a little chat you get a quest to kill him .I killed him but received no exp for completing this quest can someone confirm?

Larisa
26.11.2008, 00:11
I found a guy in the outskirts of Vengard who claims to be Rhobar's son.After a little chat you get a quest to kill him .I killed him but received no exp for completing this quest can someone confirm?

According to this (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=7764763&#post7764763), indeed, you get no rewards. It's a too easy quest anyway, it's more like for fun there.