PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Do I need druids to finish a game?

rryk
23.11.2008, 19:43
I'm playing as a warrior and encountered problem with a Druids and Desert raiders (can not see their body and when trying to speak to them - game crashes). I read that problem is caused by savegames from demo version and in order to fix this problem I'll have to start over.

Am I'm going to start over anyway to play mage and for rebels (currently playing for orcs). But the question is if it's safe to continue now? Will I be able to finish the game without talking to druids as warrior? Or maybe I should restart now, until I've gone too deep?

P.S. Currently finished all the quests in Cape Dun, Montera, wiped out Okara, Reddok and Gotha. I believe It'll take me another week (in evenings only) to go through all that again. I also killed a lot of beasts (e.g. dragons in the cave under Cape Dun and almost every beast in Demo area while I was waiting for full game to arrive :)).

P.P.S. If there any way I can solve the problem with savegames without restarting the game - I'll also appreciate your answer. More information on it can be found here: http://forum.jowood.com/archive/index.php/t-131560.html

kepalas
23.11.2008, 20:21
Will I be able to finish the game without talking to druids as warrior?
Well Im not good at g3, but as far as I remember, you will be able to finish the game. Of course, if your playing as a "bad guy" (supporting hashishins).

WernerTWC
23.11.2008, 20:50
But the question is if it's safe to continue now? Will I be able to finish the game without talking to druids as warrior? Or maybe I should restart now, until I've gone too deep?

Hi and §welcome to the forum!

So you are playing the full game with a demo-savegame? If so, ... that will lead to other problems as well, it's not "save" to continue playing.
The druids are not the problem, but other things can be missing as well, like important quest items or such.

Colmar
23.11.2008, 22:32
if you continue this game playing for orcs there is no problem if you don't talk with druids because they aren't tied with the main quest
better still if you want to obtain the highest % with Orcs, you must kill some Druids

if you want to start over to play as a mage and for rebels i suggest you to
help also rangers-druids because they have the same enemy, the Orcs

rryk
24.11.2008, 22:25
Hi and §welcome to the forum!

So you are playing the full game with a demo-savegame? If so, ... that will lead to other problems as well, it's not "save" to continue playing.
The druids are not the problem, but other things can be missing as well, like important quest items or such.

I see. Then I'd better start it over. Thank you.

Here my mods for Gothic 3: Xardas , Mages, Druid & Ranger, Hashishin

Looks nice. How do I install them? Please respond as PM to avoid offtopic.